Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

yugioh online 3 .y3a files

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
skylinewsw
ultra-n00b

yugioh online 3 .y3a files

Post by skylinewsw »

i need a script for the .y3a files in yugioh online 3 data for use with quickbms

a sample file u can find in the atachement thx anyway for help (samplefile packed as rar)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
astro
beginner

Re: yugioh online 3 .y3a files

Post by astro »

Here are all those files
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
skylinewsw
ultra-n00b

Post by skylinewsw »

thx anyway but my question was if these files are also archives und if there is a way to get into these? to see whats inside.
astro
beginner

Post by astro »

I think these files are too small to be archives. Possibly they contain some data used by application.
skylinewsw
ultra-n00b

Post by skylinewsw »

is there any chance to get on the data? would be nice cause the contain the list of cards wich all in this pack so if u get on the data u can see the pack list from upcoming packs und can thinking about strategies with the cards before they will released ^^ so u can have a list from each pack. will help by card searching.. and so

mfg Sky