Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

DBC.FILES

Read or post about compression. And decompression. Or ask questions how to decompress your files.
QISE
beginner

DBC.FILES

Post by QISE »

OK the file is XDB.VIV now its not same as dbf,file like PC version.

This for nba live 2003 ps2 version.

here a list of files in the XDB.VIV.
xdbcoch0-1.dbc
xdbcoch0.dbc
xdbdlyn0-1.dbc
xdbdlyn0.dbc
xdbinju0-1.dbc
xdbinju0.dbc
xdbloc0-1.dbc
xdbloc0.dbc
xdbplyr0-1.dbc
xdbplyr0.dbc
xdbplys0-1.dbc
xdbplys0.dbc
xdbschd0-1.dbc
xdbschd0.dbc
xdbschdl-1.dbc
xdbteam0-1.dbc
xdbteam0.dbc
xdbtmcr0-1.dbc
xdbtmcr0.dbc
xdbtmgr0-1.dbc
xdbtmgr0.dbc
xdbtmin0-1.dbc
xdbtmin0.dbc
xdbuser0-1.dbc
xdbuser0.dbc
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
aluigi
VVIP member
VVIP member

Re: DBC.FILES

Post by aluigi »

Code: Select all

# script for QuickBMS http://aluigi.org/papers.htm#quickbms

endian big
idstring BIGF
get FULL_SIZE long
get FILES long
get DUMMY long
for i = 0 < FILES
    get OFFSET long
    get SIZE long
    get NAME string
    log NAME OFFSET SIZE
next i
QISE
beginner

Post by QISE »

What i don't understand is the files DBC works with Visual FoxPro but these DBC.Files don't maybe there not really dbc.files?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Uli
advanced

Post by Uli »

QISE wrote:What i don't understand is the files DBC works with Visual FoxPro but these DBC.Files don't maybe there not really dbc.files?
Files can have any Extension, the creators decide what to set it to.
Just because some program says it can open X File Format does not mean that it will work for the file format your trying to open.
QISE
beginner

Post by QISE »

Uli wrote:
QISE wrote:What i don't understand is the files DBC works with Visual FoxPro but these DBC.Files don't maybe there not really dbc.files?
Just because some program says it can open X File Format does not mean that it will work for the file format your trying to open.
Well you do have a good point i just need to figure out what file type it really is then.
Uli
advanced

Post by Uli »

QISE wrote:
Uli wrote:
Well you do have a good point i just need to figure out what file type it really is then.
Look up a program called TRID, it sometimes help when your checking out a fileformat.

Edit: It will tell you who the creators are and what can open it if its a known fileformat, if its not then its going to need a special program to open it (so you or someone will have to make a program which can open it)
QISE
beginner

Post by QISE »

Just because some program says it can open X File Format does not mean that it will work for the file format your trying to open.[/quote]
Well you do have a good point i just need to figure out what file type it really is then.[/quote]

Look up a program called TRID, it sometimes help when your checking out a fileformat.

Edit: It will tell you who the creators are and what can open it if its a known fileformat, if its not then its going to need a special program to open it (so you or someone will have to make a program which can open it)[/quote]

How do you get this to work i really cant get it to.