Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

SvR2010 Roster Hack - Adding older game models

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
brienj
VIP member
VIP member

SvR2010 Roster Hack - Adding older game models

Post by brienj »

Wanted to keep everyone informed on my progress of adding LOW and SvR2009 models to SvR2010. Here is a video so you can see what I am working on.

SvR2010 Roster Hack
snyperstyle
advanced

Re: SvR2010 Roster Hack - Adding older game models

Post by snyperstyle »

Sick work bro for the love of all things holy please try some svr 07 guys and let us know if it worked
brienj
VIP member
VIP member

Post by brienj »

Just to keep you all updated on my roster hack, I got a picture that should make people smile.

Click on it to enlarge:
snyperstyle
advanced

Post by snyperstyle »

man thats sick
BxNight
ultra-n00b

Post by BxNight »

Man this level of hacking is crazy. I have been trying to learn the basics of this I was able to replace wrestlers with no problem but, I'm still questioning the model compatibility i understand the furtherest back you were able to go was 2008 but i was wondering do you think on the PS2 which most games share the same graphic and polygon formats that we could import some Wrestle Kingdom models? Also i have been trying to figure out the whole Downloaded Wrestler thing i noticed the wrestlers i DL their headers contain (##( - ( #( where my own creations have number in those void filled by ( can you maybe shine some light on that?
brienj
VIP member
VIP member

Post by brienj »

I was hoping to have the roster hack released by Christmas, but it may not happen, so I will start taking applications for those that want to beta test what I have completed so far. You will get the latest update that I have, and I will send you periodical updates as I get them finished.

There are a few things that will happen if you beta test:
1. You can not share with anyone else, I want to know who has my hack.
2. You must provide feedback, and try to help, i.e. assist in making movesets for added wrestlers, comment on stats, help make entrances for added wrestlers, etc.
3. You will get no explanations or tutorials on how anything works at this moment, I will give you files that will work, you just test for me, and enjoy playing the game, tutorials will come when the final hack is released.
4. You must have a copy of LOW and SvR2009
5. You will get credit for helping in the final hack, as a tester.

To sign up to beta test, add me on AIM, username "brienj", send me a request when I am online and tell me how you can help out and if you have the means to test it, i.e. you have "Free Loader" or the ability to make a custom game iso. There will be no help on how to play the game with the files, either you know how, or you don't. I would suggest using "Free Loader", as that is easiest way to play the game with the extra game files. Helping out will just entail making the movesets or entrances, then sending me your save file, so I can add it to the hack.

If I am at home when you send the request and I approve it, then I will transfer files to you. If I am not at home, I will get ahold of you the next time I am there. The best time to get me at home is on Friday or Saturday evening, but you can request at anytime. :)

To prepare for the roster hack, I would suggest downloading some kind of hex editor (most people here should have one already) and also downloading this program RAD Video Tools so you can reencode the LOW titantrons, which sometimes do not work properly in SvR2010, and also download PPF-O-Matic V3.0, as you will have to patch some of the game files, mostly the model files that are added. ;)
Last edited by brienj on Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
brienj
VIP member
VIP member

Post by brienj »

BxNight wrote:Man this level of hacking is crazy. I have been trying to learn the basics of this I was able to replace wrestlers with no problem but, I'm still questioning the model compatibility i understand the furtherest back you were able to go was 2008 but i was wondering do you think on the PS2 which most games share the same graphic and polygon formats that we could import some Wrestle Kingdom models? Also i have been trying to figure out the whole Downloaded Wrestler thing i noticed the wrestlers i DL their headers contain (##( - ( #( where my own creations have number in those void filled by ( can you maybe shine some light on that?
I have put in 2007 models as well, they are just not part of the roster hack yet, they will be done last. ;)

I am pretty sure the Wrestle Kingdom models are compatible or could be made compatible, the problem is that I do not have the game. If #a.b.g.x ever has it again, I will get it, or if someone wants to send me a copy for Christmas, that will work too. :D

I haven't even fully looked at downloaded wrestlers. There are protections in place to keep people from changing them. Energy would be better spent on creating new models for the game. ;)
ahon
n00b

Post by ahon »

WOULD YOU HAVE TO HAVE WRESTLE KINGDOM FOR 360 OR CAN WE CONVERT pS2 MODELS?
BxNight
ultra-n00b

Post by BxNight »

I Added you on AIM my name is SSJ5MSK i would like to help you test out the models and I'm very good with Movesets along with Attributes i made a lot of good wrestler on live just search my name on live Deka Night. So hit me up if you need any wrestlers Moveset perfected
brienj
VIP member
VIP member

Post by brienj »

I've had a couple people apply, I will be home tonight in about 10-12 hrs, so try to catch me then, don't know how much I'll be available tomorrow or Christmas day, but I'll try to help people get this before Christmas. :)
JBP
advanced

Post by JBP »

Can't wait!
ahon
n00b

Post by ahon »

Do you think you change Svr 2007 models?, putting 2008-2010 models in 2007?
brienj
VIP member
VIP member

Post by brienj »

ahon wrote:Do you think you change Svr 2007 models?, putting 2008-2010 models in 2007?
Wow, I don't even have 2007 anymore.
ahon
n00b

Post by ahon »

brienj wrote:
ahon wrote:Do you think you change Svr 2007 models?, putting 2008-2010 models in 2007?
Wow, I don't even have 2007 anymore.
have all of them I just wanted to try it out, but it froze on me.
brienj
VIP member
VIP member

Post by brienj »

Kurt Angle selection pic now added to game, in my video I didn't have one, now I do. :)

Click on it to enlarge: