Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

smackdown vs raw 2010

Get your graphics formats figures out here! Got details for others? Post here!
JBP
advanced

Re: smackdown vs raw 2010

Post by JBP »

This file came straight off of my 360 hdd. I have an older version of the file on my desktop, but I'm not near it now. I will upload asap.
plodtrew
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by plodtrew »

I didnt alter my paint tool file at all. Jst have more logo's in it. The wwe png file you posted seems to be in all the save files, not just the paint tool files.
Mr.Mouse
Site Admin

Post by Mr.Mouse »

well, that is odd then. bytes of 32 where 0 should be. hmm. anyway, i can get to the tattoos. I will try to create an extractor/inserter.If you've got more examples then please do upload them.
brienj
VIP member
VIP member

Post by brienj »

Mr.Mouse wrote:Okay, there are graphics in it, like two PNGs and more. Got more examples? I need those to compare general structure.
Those two PNG files are the logos used in the 360 dashboard when you look at the saves for your game. ;)
Mr.Mouse
Site Admin

Post by Mr.Mouse »

Do you have any screenshots of the tattoos in action? It would help to compare. I have a "Hollywood" tattoo for instance, but I need to know the width + height that it has in your game.
JBP
advanced

Post by JBP »

This isn't my file but I'll go ahead and answer, because I think I know what you are talking about. The hollywood image is at the bottom of a 256x256 image.
Mr.Mouse
Site Admin

Post by Mr.Mouse »

Yes,okay, these are some I can extract:
cond.JPG
Kopie (2) van cond.JPG
Kopie van cond.JPG
Are they all correct?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JBP
advanced

Post by JBP »

The Hollywood one seems to look correct. The others look doubled, but they don't appear that way in the game. Do you have an idea on what format these are in and if it would be possible to hex an image in over the ones you found.
plodtrew
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by plodtrew »

Mr.Mouse wrote:Yes,okay, these are some I can extract:
cond.JPG
Kopie (2) van cond.JPG
Kopie van cond.JPG
Are they all correct?
the hollywood logo is corect, the others are doubled. I think the reason for this is that the game allows you to create logo's in either "lowres" (128x128) or hi-res (256x256). the hollywood logo is 256x256 and the other two are 128x128.

also the black areas above and below the logos are supposed to be transparent. I'm away from home at the moment so I cant post any in game pics.

This is looking really promising, looking forward to what you come up with.
Mr.Mouse
Site Admin

Post by Mr.Mouse »

Okay, good, that helps. If you can confirm that these indeed are 128x128, then it makes sense. I'm trying to find a variable in the file that will tell the game that a picture is in high or low res. I will see again.

Also, please do post in-game pics, so I can compare colours.
snyperstyle
advanced

Post by snyperstyle »

yeah mr mouse they are 128x128 and the other is 256x256 so those are correct. Now all we need is a way to insert new images into that save file
brienj
VIP member
VIP member

Post by brienj »

Why are you spending so much time trying to add a custom logo for a CAW. You'd be better off spending time adding custom textures to the in-game wrestlers or better yet, making a new model for the game.
snyperstyle
advanced

Post by snyperstyle »

true brienj but alot of people dont have the know how to texture edit the ingame models and would like to have CAWs of other wrestlers like aj styles, great muta etc. Its not like we can rip a tna model convert it to a svr model and add it to the game.
plodtrew
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by plodtrew »

The blood drip and freakzilla logos are definitely 128x128. I away from my xbox for the next few weeks and cant take grid pics. However I can post in game pics of the logos. I hope it helps:

@brianej, there are some wrestlers who dont have thq made models e.g steiner, goldberg, hollywood hogan, nash, hall ,etc. Until there is a easy way to edit the in game models and convert back into yobj, we're stuck with caws. Also if reinjecting is possible, we can inject the textures of models from other games and apply it to caws.
Mr.Mouse
Site Admin

Post by Mr.Mouse »

Okk, thanks , this certainly helps. When you get the chance please also take pics from the grid. I think I know where the information on image size is stored.