Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Ghostbusters POD files

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
johntus
advanced

Ghostbusters POD files

Post by johntus »

How to unpack these POD files?
Rick

Re: Ghostbusters POD files

Post by Rick »

https://blog.gib.me/

Don't ask me about localization tools; if you don't have the resources to develop them yourself you don't need them.
Turfster
veteran

Post by Turfster »

Maki with the new Rayne plugin has extraction support for Ghostbusters PODs
Gocha
veteran

Post by Gocha »

Turfster

Thanks for that update but what about updating Assassin's plugin? To be complete unpacker\Replacer? Oh, how it would be greatful! It's comming AC 2!
My great respect and appreciation for them, who research game files! Special thanks to: aluigi, bacter, DerPlaya, Rick, Turfster, twig, Zench. Sorry if someone is missing in my list, I'll update when I'll notice it again
diesel
ultra-n00b

Post by diesel »

I need program for repack a few files .txt to one big LANGUAGE.POD. My target is translate a subtitles in game. :) This programs unpack POD file but not repack :(
Trancelikestate
beginner

Post by Trancelikestate »

Still no one has written a code or made a tool to repack the POD5 files? I tried the blood rayne packer but those create POD3 which is similar but when I replaced a texture and tried to repack and launch the game it was a no go. Also if anyone knows anything about converting the xbox360 TEX and BFM files that would be great, and no, ghostbusters TEX converter doesn't work on the 360 TEX files.