Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

How to code wave inject ?

Get help on any and all audio formats, or chip in and help others!
cenkzenk
n00b

How to code wave inject ?

Post by cenkzenk »

Hi bro

i am search code wave inject and code mp3 unpack
help me pls
i am dont know comand line code
thks :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mr.Mouse
Site Admin

Re: How to code wave inject ?

Post by Mr.Mouse »

What is it you ask for ? The source code for the Wave Injector by Class? or do you wish to know how to code a Wave Injector yourself? Or do you wish to know the command line options for the wave injector program? If that last is the case, please attach / email the Wave Injector somewhere here so we can take a look at it.
Savage
VIP member
VIP member

Post by Savage »

Trying to rip a game?...
Why not use the tool Filestripper (you can found this in the wiki) it includes a massive injector data too
asmxtx
veteran

Post by asmxtx »

"CLASS/BACKLASH" is a known such called "release group" and their code shouldn't be discussed here, I think. If somebody downloads something from the net somewhere, he should know how to use it.
Mr.Mouse
Site Admin

Post by Mr.Mouse »

Yeah, I know it's a warez group. Still, the question could be legitimate: how to code a sound injector, this could in theory also be for honest purposes. But as the guy does not respond to these questions I asked, we may as well close the thread.
cenkzenk
n00b

Post by cenkzenk »

Hi, I inject wave we want to ask am I my goal games in the sounds ufal and to restore the former makes its dosyalarina enject to file sitripper not sounds eject different name out inject back to the game when the sound does not work a lot have a voice clasbacklash the file destination software, seek help if you appreciate .thks all

i am add wave injector
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shroo
ultra-n00b

Post by Shroo »

Mr.Mouse wrote:Yeah, I know it's a warez group. Still, the question could be legitimate: how to code a sound injector, this could in theory also be for honest purposes. But as the guy does not respond to these questions I asked, we may as well close the thread.
i would be interested to learn how to code wave injector, it is for honest and eductional purposes only, so if anyone could guide and help me, would appreciate it a lot.

i also tried to find any information about or source code with no luck, still digin the forums maybe someone will know.

another thing i was trying to figure how do they get the sound files unpacked that shows sound file offset "sound_0F078000_00227054" in the archive, i have tried inject some files with class injector but it always says that you need start/lenght indicator which is an example of the above file name, i got this from one demo they did some years ago. was trying to understand how do they do it.
Savage
VIP member
VIP member

Post by Savage »

i would be interested to learn how to code wave injector, it is for honest and eductional purposes only
honest? well..if rip a game and share it it's honest.... .. :harry
cenkzenk
n00b

Post by cenkzenk »

ty all