Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Revolution [Druilet][.ARC]

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
jaax
ultra-n00b

Revolution [Druilet][.ARC]

Post by jaax »

The contents of this post was deleted because of possible forum rules violation.
Evin
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Re: Revolution [Druilet][.ARC]

Post by Evin »

Textures: compressed with zlib (0x789c)
Sound: uncompressed wav files. Maybe just a container file.
jaax
ultra-n00b

Post by jaax »

evin i dont ask what type of.., i know that with help progs like: Extractor2.4, FMV extractor, GamEx
in many case grab file dont problem, problem is get realname of file (not order number of Xtr Tool)

i need file structrure or at least Orginal filename, otherwise, that junk archs.

for clear bottom

dont need: (long ago i was be idiot coz, waste time on ident and give name for file..)
Sound00001.wav
Sound00002.wav
Sound00003.wav

need
LoneCricket.wav
ThunderClapFar.wav
RainHeavyInMount.wav
Crypton
advanced

Post by Crypton »

jaax wrote:evin i dont ask what type of.., i know that with help progs like: Extractor2.4, FMV extractor, GamEx
in many case grab file dont problem, problem is get realname of file (not order number of Xtr Tool)

i need file structrure or at least Orginal filename, otherwise, that junk archs.

for clear bottom

dont need: (long ago i was be idiot coz, waste time on ident and give name for file..)
Sound00001.wav
Sound00002.wav
Sound00003.wav

need
LoneCricket.wav
ThunderClapFar.wav
RainHeavyInMount.wav
Yes, you are right, you did not asked for for file format, because you did not asked for anything, you just made new thread with some links, so how he could know what you want ? You think that he knows telepathy ?:D

He wasted his time because you are too dumb or lazy to make proper thread, so dont expect that everybody will be hurry to helping you ;)