Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Games only?

The Off-Topic Forum - Anything goes! As long as it's legal(ish). Things that made you scream "Holy Cow!"
peshkohacka
beginner

Games only?

Post by peshkohacka »

Hi guys i know the forum its specialized in game formats, but i was wondering can you help about a format that its not directly connected with gaming, or if you know some other site where i can gey help in understanding the format?
Mr.Mouse
Site Admin

Re: Games only?

Post by Mr.Mouse »

I'm sure if you post a request, people will take a look at it.
xrevenge
veteran

Post by xrevenge »

actually i'm better with program files than game archives, anyway, yeah if you post it, someone will take a look at it
peshkohacka
beginner

Post by peshkohacka »

well thank you for the nice Welcome, i didn't expect it that worm, so thanks once again. So i guess sometime just to make a request with samples from the file?
xrevenge
veteran

Post by xrevenge »

peshkohacka wrote:well thank you for the nice Welcome, i didn't expect it that worm, so thanks once again. So i guess sometime just to make a request with samples from the file?
just make a topic in the requests section about the file you want, oh, and try to give as much information as possible