Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

F**K YEAH!

The Off-Topic Forum - Anything goes! As long as it's legal(ish). Things that made you scream "Holy Cow!"
xrevenge
veteran

F**K YEAH!

Post by xrevenge »

I just got the japanese version of shin megami tensei persona 4 as a gift...HOLY COW!
Not to mention I already have all the movies, the whole game script and every last BGM/SE ripped on my computer...HOLY F**KIN' COW!

Here's the jap opening for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuJlNnFUquI

enjoy hearing japanese...also, I didn't edit the video, it's TV screen-like up to 0:40 which is relevant to the game
and no I cannot speak japanese and yes, the only reason I got this was just the I wanted to have it :)
PERSONA!

Persona 3 FES FTW!!!!
Mr.Mouse
Site Admin

Re: F**K YEAH!

Post by Mr.Mouse »

Congratulations, dude :D

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
Darkfox
VVIP member
VVIP member

Post by Darkfox »

Heh, you should know I'm a heavy Megaten fan myself. :D

I'm looking forward to the new Devil Summoner title as well.
xrevenge
veteran

Post by xrevenge »

Darkfox wrote:Heh, you should know I'm a heavy Megaten fan myself. :D

I'm looking forward to the new Devil Summoner title as well.
it's supposed to be out in japan (at least i think, i read about it some time ago, lots of good new stuff like 2 demons at a time, conversation with demons, many more demons, skills and such)
it'll probalby come outside japan sometime in 2009 if we're lucky

and the latest expansion to smt3: nocturne, the "chronicles" edition or something, has raidou in the place of dante, i don't know anything else about it though...

which means this'll be replaced by a scene in which both the characters are silent...yeah...
i bet the only ones that would talk in the scene are the pixie from the hospital in the beginning of the game (if you have it with you) and the cat...whatever name it had
xrevenge
veteran

Post by xrevenge »

ok this is just too much, i've also been accepted in beta-testing the game Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine (the first smt mmo game)

here's some screenshots (am i being too harsh?):

Mr.Mouse
Site Admin

Post by Mr.Mouse »

Congrats :D
Dinoguy1000
Site Admin

Post by Dinoguy1000 »

Kickass! Just try not to end up bored doing all the same stuff over and over again... :)
Welcome to Xentax!

Rules | Requests | Wiki | Discord

If you run across a post that breaks the rules, please report the post - a mod or admin will handle it from there.
xrevenge
veteran

Post by xrevenge »

Dinoguy1000 wrote:Kickass! Just try not to end up bored doing all the same stuff over and over again... :)
well i'm not a big fan of mmo games but since it is free and i love the series, i made an exception, i don't really see myself playing for too long but whatever...maybe a week or two...
Darkfox
VVIP member
VVIP member

Post by Darkfox »

Wow, Imagine is STILL in beta? XD
xrevenge
veteran

Post by xrevenge »

actually i think they take anyone...i told my friend about it and they accepted him as well
just make an aeriagames account, log in and sign up for beta

i didn't even had to lie, i just said that i had never played an aeriagames game before, only that i had played an smt game before and they took me anyway...
lionheartuk
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by lionheartuk »

wow.
Thats awsome, ive never played the games (though im not sure why..they're just harder to find in the UK), but if the version you just threw pics up of is good im deffinatly willing to try it, and you say they accept almost anyone.
Im gonna give it a go see what its all about:P
xrevenge
veteran

Post by xrevenge »

lionheartuk wrote:wow.
Thats awsome, ive never played the games (though im not sure why..they're just harder to find in the UK), but if the version you just threw pics up of is good im deffinatly willing to try it, and you say they accept almost anyone.
Im gonna give it a go see what its all about:P
well after you apply for beta testing wait 5-6 days or so and they'll most likely email you telling you that they accept or that they don't, i don't really know what happens if they don't accept you...

as for the games in the megaten series, yes, they are quite hard to find in greece, too, i had to buy digital devil saga 2 from an online shop in greece and about the others...don't ask, seriously those games were harder to find than a video club that has all the .hack ps2 games...i had to go to 3 different ones since one had only part 1 and 4, the other had part 3 and the other part 2...what a nuisance that was...

but when persona 4 comes out in europe, i'll be the first to buy it, seriously