Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Resident Evil 2 PC, EMD model format

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
PmData
beginner

Re: Resident Evil 2 PC, EMD model format

Post by PmData »

Goomba wrote:If the pld files only have body parts on the psx disks, then where are the whole body parts?? Do you think pmdata that maybe if you work on the pld import code that you can get the whole body of the characters from the pld file? What can I do to figure this out if you are too busy? :?
I don't remember exactly about PLD, but some EMxxxx.EMD file are for the player character, and the PLW files have the missing parts. Would need to check what exactly is in PLD files.
Goomba
n00b

Post by Goomba »

Has Anyone updated this plug-in yet? I am curious if there are any new developments on this project. I haven't heard anything about it for about 2 months? :o
PmData
beginner

Post by PmData »

Goomba wrote:Has Anyone updated this plug-in yet? I am curious if there are any new developments on this project. I haven't heard anything about it for about 2 months? :o
Sorry I don't have time to work on it.
lionheartuk
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by lionheartuk »

PmData wrote:
Goomba wrote:If the pld files only have body parts on the psx disks, then where are the whole body parts?? Do you think pmdata that maybe if you work on the pld import code that you can get the whole body of the characters from the pld file? What can I do to figure this out if you are too busy? :?
Perhaps this game doesnt use RIGS and its models are made of individual body parts that animate seperatly (a few games are like that actually).