Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Ninja Ripper

General game file tools that are useful for more than one game
blackninja
veteran

Re: Ninja Ripper

Post by blackninja »

Ninja Ripper 2.0.4 beta is out NOW!

What's new:
Added saving meshes in local space (T-pose)
Added new import options
Improved support for ripping games:
-If your game didn't rip or crash, try this version
Fixed bugs when ripping through dgVoodoo2 (DX 9/8/7/6 games)
Fixed bugs when ripping games from Origin

Web: https://ninjaripper.com
Discord: https://discord.com/invite/u8kMqNm
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgT-ET ... cECNtW9gyw
Ninja Ripper 2: https://ninjaripper.com/
ellis3246
ultra-n00b

Post by ellis3246 »

Hey y'all,i've come across a very destructive issue when ripping from the dx9 based game "ZOMBI"
Geometry and overall construction of meshes after ripping is just,distorted extremely
i'm using 1.7.1,the game uses U-PLAY (Now only runs ubisoft-connect when attempting to run in steam which i am using),Must be ran offline due to a suspended certificate that causes it to crash if ran online,if anyone could give any pointers on how to possibly fix this or make these models usable in a way (which even in this state i don't think would be possible)
Naznarok
n00b

Post by Naznarok »

Hello, anyone tryed to rip model from games lauched by EA Orign laucher? Tryed to rip some assets from Anthem but Ripper wont work.

upd: It works in compatibility mode (got reply from "blackninja" in discord). :)
MaZTeR
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by MaZTeR »

Does anyone have a fix how NinjaRipper rips textures in this dark or reddish hue? I'm trying to get textures from Shadow of the Tomb Raider because it's the only way to get some models that can't be found from the game files with the current tools for that game.
DPress
ultra-n00b

Post by DPress »

Anyone can help me use ninja ripper on The PC Version of Super Mecha Champions?
mnan
ultra-n00b

Post by mnan »

I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but how do you find the correct import matrix within the log file in 2.05?
mono24
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by mono24 »

mnan wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:52 pm...but how do you find the correct import matrix within the log file in 2.05?
Not ALL games export such projection matrix, if the LOG does not have it, it means you MUST guess the correct FoV_Y value for the import draw call/frame, see here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4s6BmySd_E
yinami
ultra-n00b

Post by yinami »

So i am trying to get a model off of Aion_Classic. ive tried all the .dll(s) and the normal i, injection way. and got nothing. ( and just for giggles i tried Machinima Studio too. could anyone tell me what im doing wrong?
nizarwldl97ba
ultra-n00b

Post by nizarwldl97ba »

i need Marrakesh map (: thank you so much
Escope12
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Escope12 »

I’m trying to get models from Beyond Good & Evil.
Darkhowlings
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Darkhowlings »

I've try to use either old & new version in two games: Final Fantasy 8 Remastered (Steam) and Heaven and Earth Tribulation for PC. With FF8R, it just doesn't recognize either version of NinjaRipper, it simple doesn't grab anything. With Heaven and Earth Tribulation it does recognize the game, but it doesn't extract the game in T-Pose and only on the pose they're in the game. The new version of NinjaRipper actually crash the game or simple keep in a eternal loading the News of the game.

I mostly ask for FF8R because for what I read in a modding pages, they're not interesting in get the models because they're worry about the laws about extract stuff from the game.
With Heaven and Earth Tribulation, I did made a threat here but got absolutely not answer, and NinjaRipper is the only that I've left.
Franky212
ultra-n00b

Post by Franky212 »

Ninja Ripper 2.0.5 missing mesh fix by Franky212
https://www.vogons.org/viewtopic.php?p=1179315#p1179315
NinjaRipper_2.0.5_MissingMeshFix.zip
NinjaRipper_2.0.5_MissingMeshFix.zip (Mirror)

Thanks to this fix, Ninja Ripper gets rid of a critical bug. The program calculates the differences between objects using the CRC32 function, and if it finds the same CRC32, it automatically skips the object. The CRC32 function is unable to detect the slightest differences between two objects, so the fix forces Ninja Ripper to save all objects, including duplicates, regardless of CRC32.

Installation: copy the intruder.dll files with replacement to the bin32/bin64 folders where the Ninja Ripper program was installed.

ninja_log.txt
Before: Mesh already saved with crc=158252cd

After: Saving mesh. crc=158252cd
Drayken
ultra-n00b

Post by Drayken »

How would you go about using Ninja Ripper with games which start from a launcher? Even though I set Ninja Ripper to launch Splinter Cell Blacklist directly from its exe file, it goes through Ubisoft Connect (UPlay) and prints out garbage uplay logs on launch, when I press my rip keys it does absolutely nothing.

It's legitimately baffling that in 2023 there still aren't any flawlessly working solutions for ripping shit out of games.
Franky212
ultra-n00b

Post by Franky212 »

Drayken wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 10:46 am How would you go about using Ninja Ripper with games which start from a launcher? Even though I set Ninja Ripper to launch Splinter Cell Blacklist directly from its exe file, it goes through Ubisoft Connect (UPlay) and prints out garbage uplay logs on launch, when I press my rip keys it does absolutely nothing.

It's legitimately baffling that in 2023 there still aren't any flawlessly working solutions for ripping shit out of games.
Info from official site: https://ninjaripper.com/faq
What is wrapper-dll method and how to use it?
This method allows you to rip from games with their own launcher.
You need to copy d3dwrapper.dll from the bin64/wrappers or bin32/wrappers folder to the exe folder of the game you want to rip from.
IMPORTANT: Need to rename to d3d11.dll or d3d12.dll depending on the game. The bit depth of the dll should match. If the game is 64 bit, then the wrapper dll should be taken from 64 bit folder.
After that run the game DIRECTLY. You don't need to run it through ripper.
Watch Wrapper-DLL method video
Download Ninja Ripper 2.0.5 latest free version:
Ninja Ripper 2.0.5 beta.setup.exe
Ninja Ripper 2.0.5 beta.setup.exe Mirror
Ninja Ripper 2.0.5 beta.portable.zip
Ninja Ripper 2.0.5 beta.portable.zip Mirror
uzi551
ultra-n00b

Post by uzi551 »

I had a problem. After using Ninja, the app logo didn't appear in the game and I didn't respond when I pressed the shortcut keys
Normally, the dgvoodoo logo would appear in the bottom right corner of the screen and the game would run at a slower speed, but that's not happening right now