Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Little extractor program

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
mills
ultra-n00b

Re: Little extractor program

Post by mills »

OldGreenandWise wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:49 pm Greetings all, I just found this forum while on a deep dive search. I'm attempting to extract all the assets from Ominous Horizons: A Paladin's Calling. After many google searches I found this one forum post. It seems the task can be done and is supported. However I'm having a hard time getting this done. Is anyone familiar with extracting the .glm file? I would highly appreciate any assistance in this.

Thanks,
OldGreenandWise
This tool claims it supports extracting OMINOUS.GLM, however I've never gotten it to work with it either. Just a "File format not recognized" error.

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm wrong. It just doesn't support automatic detection for that format. Just do:

Code: Select all

gobread.exe ominous.glm -OMINOUS
yanuszbiznesu
ultra-n00b

Post by yanuszbiznesu »

Hi,
Stolen .bcb file cannot be extracted correctly. It stops after the fourth file:
The file is the main file „pc.bcb”.
MyNumberIsUp
ultra-n00b

Post by MyNumberIsUp »

Hello

I've tried to use this tool to rip files from the cancelled 100 bullets videogame. File name is STREE0.TRE and I thought it would be okay to rip. This message appears on screen.

Hope some other coding developer see this to check if we can someday check what we are missing (models, textures, etc.) I suck ass at programming lol [bruce]
Escope12
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Escope12 »

Is it possible to use this tool to extract .bin files from Beyond Good & Evil and it’s HD Remastered?
Mr.Mouse
Site Admin

Post by Mr.Mouse »

asmxtx has not logged on the forum since 2015. I wouldn't count on any support. :]
Escope12
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Escope12 »

Mr.Mouse wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:21 pm asmxtx has not logged on the forum since 2015. I wouldn't count on any support. :]
Then what can we do?
ZezoConquer2023
n00b

Post by ZezoConquer2023 »

What is the way to use the tool to extract the texts of the games, please?