Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Star Stable Online - SSO Extract

Programs that are related to this or that game.
locknut
advanced

Re: Star Stable Online - SSO Extract

Post by locknut »

Horselover97 wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:36 am It won’t upload the DAE files. It keeps telling me that 0 models were converted
Here my log https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ScW3jZ ... p=drivesdk
Hi!
I just tested it with the latest game version and it converted all models without errors. The log file did not contain any clues for why it didnt work for you, so I will have to investigate this more and come back...
Horselover97
ultra-n00b

Post by Horselover97 »

it worked but the files are now fbx
Emma Pinkwatcher
ultra-n00b

Post by Emma Pinkwatcher »

I think there is a bug / error to the extract. The horse models, (GH81 and others), won't show up in the files.
locknut
advanced

Post by locknut »

Emma Pinkwatcher wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:48 pm I think there is a bug / error to the extract. The horse models, (GH81 and others), won't show up in the files.
Hi
I just double checked this and GH81 are processed correctly for me. The filename is "GH81_Magical_Haflinger_SkinMesh.pme" if you extract, and "GH81_Magical_Haflinger_SkinMesh.fbx" if you convert.

If you dont see this, then please try again into a new empty folder and send me the log file if it still does not work as expected.
Emma Pinkwatcher
ultra-n00b

Post by Emma Pinkwatcher »

oh, ok I see now. I had to remove the files then extract them again. Thank you for your help! Also, thank you for creating the extract program. It helps me with photography ^^