Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Ensemble Stars!! Music

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
wigglytuffwarrior
ultra-n00b

Re: Ensemble Stars!! Music

Post by wigglytuffwarrior »

TheBaguetteMan wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:50 pm
Drawing wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:38 pm
ATFE0123 wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:19 pm https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oQOgjs ... p=drivesdk
As it allowed you to access it, I make another link. :)
Link is dead. The game encrypted the asset so 3d models are accesible anymore. Any change you could reupload it?
I have a data dump from JP of alot of the files and me and some friends have been slowly working through. However, not all costumes are available as the game only installs the files onto your device as needed. I can share it here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vrb54f ... sp=sharing

Note the files can only be decrypted with AssetStudioGUI. At least most of them.

Right now I'm more focused on extracting audio/motion data but if anyone would like to help compiling assets that would be appreciated.

Thank you so much for this. I've been using NR for this game and it's fine on my end, at least, but rigging them was always a pain, and there's a bunch of limitations. Using the files you provided, I was able to successfully compile an idol together, and I can probably do some more if you need it.
0magiclantern
ultra-n00b

Post by 0magiclantern »

Anyone know how to find/import the armature? I can't seem to figure it out and I really don't feel like rigging them myself if there is another way to do it...

Edit: nvm i figured it out ;P
Last edited by 0magiclantern on Sat Jun 03, 2023 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kiyoteruu
ultra-n00b

Post by Kiyoteruu »

Does anyone still have the downloads to the models? All the dl links seem to be down. It would be a great help!
0magiclantern
ultra-n00b

Post by 0magiclantern »

Kiyoteruu wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:49 pm Does anyone still have the downloads to the models? All the dl links seem to be down. It would be a great help!
I decided to get the models myself because a lot of them seemed to be missing from the original folder (or I just couldn't find them lol). This should include most of the outfits up until April.

edit: Link got taken down for DM//CA violations. PM me if you need anything.

I am a beginner with this sort of stuff, but I hope it was of help. If anyone has any questions feel free to send a PM :P

Note: I use AssetStudioGUI to view the files, but other programs work too, like AssetRipper.
Last edited by 0magiclantern on Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:03 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Ilovekuro
ultra-n00b

Post by Ilovekuro »

Anyone willing to share the models for Crazy B Crazy Anthem and Deadman? (Death Game Holic? Will be over joyed since I have no clue how to extract them from the game :( [feel free to pm me!]
0magiclantern
ultra-n00b

Post by 0magiclantern »

Does anyone know how to get models from the overseas versions like KRstars? The files seem to be organized differently, and I want to be able to get some of the limited outfits.
gardener
n00b

Post by gardener »

0magiclantern wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 1:32 am
Kiyoteruu wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:49 pm Does anyone still have the downloads to the models? All the dl links seem to be down. It would be a great help!
I decided to get the models myself because a lot of them seemed to be missing from the original folder (or I just couldn't find them lol). This should include most of the outfits up until April.

edit: Link got taken down for DM//CA violations. PM me if you need anything.

I am a beginner with this sort of stuff, but I hope it was of help. If anyone has any questions feel free to send a PM :P

Note: I use AssetStudioGUI to view the files, but other programs work too, like AssetRipper.
i'm a bit of an idiot when it comes to this forum, would you be able to pm me first? :keke: i'm able to decrypt them by myself, but was having trouble getting them from the game - if you have the full assets that'd be great!
Ilovekuro
ultra-n00b

Post by Ilovekuro »

I'm here to beg for the Ryusetai Relax Paradise models, Crazy B Crazy Anthem models and any of the new feature scout models 🥹🥹🥹🥹 I have no where else to ask and this would make me and my Sisters happy! I'm on my hands and knees for these if anyone is kind enough to PM me the models... :(
isnortlolipops
ultra-n00b

Post by isnortlolipops »

HELLO ! i was wondering if anyone could PM me any enstars google drives because ive been wanting enstars models for so long but i didnt know where to go for them but my friend suggested i go here. feel free to PM me any links to google drives i would be so greatful :D
:bleh:
dysou
ultra-n00b

Post by dysou »

hello! recently ensemble stars has been crashing before even opening so im unable to access the files.. this started around aira fs2 and i havent been able to find a work around. is anyone else having the same issue? and does anyone have another way to rip from ES without an android? any help is appreciated !
0magiclantern
ultra-n00b

Post by 0magiclantern »

dysou wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:02 am hello! recently ensemble stars has been crashing before even opening so im unable to access the files.. this started around aira fs2 and i havent been able to find a work around. is anyone else having the same issue? and does anyone have another way to rip from ES without an android? any help is appreciated !
I rip using a jailbroken iPhone actually so I haven’t come across this issue. The app doesn't work while it's jailbroken though, and will immediately crash. If there’s a specific outfit you’re looking for I might be able to help you get it
gardener
n00b

Post by gardener »

ive figured out how to get into (some) of the engstars files (zAssets). this might work for other overseas versions, im not sure.
you need a special version of assetstudio, which you can get here. go down to "options" and "specify game" as ensemblestars. hope this helps!
(also if any of you have kuromi mayoi or know how to view/use the live2ds let me know...)

EDIT: i linked the wrong assetstudio before, please download the new one
Last edited by gardener on Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
gardener
n00b

Post by gardener »

also,i should have said this before ... but if you have an android and need help extracting them yourself let me know and i can do it for you or show you how. my pms are open
TheBaguetteMan
ultra-n00b

Post by TheBaguetteMan »

I took down the link because someone started using the assets to make money and i hate capitalism. That and the dump was getting very large so it's difficult to host on Goggle Drive. If anyone DMs me looking for specific things I might be able to help.
gardener
n00b

Post by gardener »

i linked the wrong assetstudio before im sorry ... download the new one pls