Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Dishonored 2 models and textures

Get your graphics formats figures out here! Got details for others? Post here!
Atys
ultra-n00b

Re: Dishonored 2 models and textures

Post by Atys »

First thank you for your tools.

Someone knows how/where I could extract the entire map of a level? With streets and buildings.
Eikeegi
ultra-n00b

Post by Eikeegi »

Atys wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:53 pm First thank you for your tools.

Someone knows how/where I could extract the entire map of a level? With streets and buildings.
This thread gives you all you need for it. You can even get high/low chaos versions properly and fully.
zigguratofinanna
ultra-n00b

Post by zigguratofinanna »

Sorry for the necro but does anyone know where the rune, bone charm and mana potion/Addermire solution models are located? Closest I've found is a "whale_bone_charm_01.pmodel" file in ingenerated\staticparticlemodel\models\interactive\pickups\whale_bone_charm_01 but the blender addon can't import it, and no luck for the rune or mana potion anywhere.
Myrmyrer
ultra-n00b

Post by Myrmyrer »

zigguratofinanna wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:26 pm Sorry for the necro but does anyone know where the rune, bone charm and mana potion/Addermire solution models are located? Closest I've found is a "whale_bone_charm_01.pmodel" file in ingenerated\staticparticlemodel\models\interactive\pickups\whale_bone_charm_01 but the blender addon can't import it, and no luck for the rune or mana potion anywhere.
Found:
Mana Potion as mana_potion_01.bmodel in \generated\model\models\interactive\pickups\potions_01\mana_potion_01.bmodel"
Bone Charm as whale_bone_charm_01.bmodel in \generated\model\models\interactive\pickups\whale_bone_charm_01\whale_bone_charm_01.bmodel
Rune as rune_01.bmodel in \generated\model\models\interactive\pickups\rune_01\rune_01.bmodel

and was able to import successfully into blender V2.7. If you're on windows I recommend the search tool "Everything" by voidtools, it's way better than digging through by hand or having to suffer through the windows search tool.
joaobarosa
ultra-n00b

Post by joaobarosa »

Is there anyway to make this script import textures and skeleton so I can be able to export it and import it in game, to make custom models and mods?
MightGuy4114
ultra-n00b

Post by MightGuy4114 »

After some testing I found that map importing seems to take longer but works in 2.9 where as 3.4 imports some stuff but fails to import the map geometry.
richardphone
n00b

Post by richardphone »

it is possible to rebuild the clockwork Maison level in UE5 with it's mechanics ?
lolwatt
veteran

Post by lolwatt »

richardphone wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:57 am it is possible to rebuild the clockwork Maison level in UE5 with it's mechanics ?
If you know how every single thing works inside the mansion, sure.
But I would say it's nearly impossible, the systems are very intricate in that part of the game. Lots of work was put into that