Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Phyre engine (Godzilla, Super Heroine Ch., Onechanbara, FFX)

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
hdmiport
ultra-n00b

Re: Phyre engine (Godzilla, Super Heroine Ch., Onechanbara, FFX)

Post by hdmiport »

daemon1 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:35 pm
hdmiport wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:03 pm The tool for Oreimo Happy End isn't included in the download.
its worked with one of the other tools.
I dont remember which one now, and the old thread about it was destroyed.
Yeah, any of the PS3 ones work. Thanks for still being active and giving out support!
09williamsad
veteran

Post by 09williamsad »

Hi daemon

Is support for Journey feasible?
I tried the existing tools on its D3D11x64 RYHPT 4611 models, but they did not export anything.

PC version Samples https://mega.nz/folder/HSxUCYCK#WJTGEoJNLSefb8Hf9RthKw
My archive of models, audio, textures etc: <Link removed due to site policy> Google my username to find it.
lionheartuk
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by lionheartuk »

Is it a game using the PhyreEngine? I don't know that acronym
These tools are all for PS3 PhyreEngine games, not PC games.
09williamsad
veteran

Post by 09williamsad »

From what I can see it is using PhyreEngine.
The PS3 version uses PSSG, for which I have not been able to find a compatible model tool.
My archive of models, audio, textures etc: <Link removed due to site policy> Google my username to find it.
Ironcarnage101
ultra-n00b

Post by Ironcarnage101 »

Can you extract animations with this tool? I'd like to rip the animations from the Godzilla game if-possible
PrinceMyles
ultra-n00b

Post by PrinceMyles »

Hey guys quick question : I am trying to convert the dae.phyre from hajime No Ippo : The Fighting.
Do you know wich exe I have to use for that convertion back to .dae (if there is any existing) I found the texture script for Noesis but all the .exe here doesn't look like they work for that specific PS3 game.

Kind regards!
thecoolman24
ultra-n00b

Post by thecoolman24 »

PrinceMyles wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:14 am Hey guys quick question : I am trying to convert the dae.phyre from hajime No Ippo : The Fighting.
Do you know wich exe I have to use for that convertion back to .dae (if there is any existing) I found the texture script for Noesis but all the .exe here doesn't look like they work for that specific PS3 game.

Kind regards!
It's pretty simple to get the models. Go to USRDIR -> Data -> GCM -> Characters which has a folder for each of the characters in the game. Go to the models subfolder and run kiseki2.exe on them, you'll get a useable .smd which you can open in Blender by downloading the Source modelling plugin that opens smd's. This won't work with the animation files though which are also .dae.phyre... hope someone can figure out how to get the animations working on the models (which have useable skeletons)....
PrinceMyles
ultra-n00b

Post by PrinceMyles »

Hey dear! Cool I had not tested all the .exe files provided in the first post of the forum, my bad!
Kiseki works fine.
I am myself an animator so I just need the characters and I will make some boxing animation.
Is there a .exe file to extract the .dds.phyre textures or just the Noesis plugin?

I would love to know how to code such an exe file congratulation at the people who worked on it. It is impressive.
dango054
ultra-n00b

Post by dango054 »

Hello, everyone! How are you?
I'm new here on the forum and I'm researching ways to create mods for FFX (I'm a animator and 3d artist).
Is it possible to reverse the extraction process? Convert the mesh file back to .dae.phyre?