Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Noesis g1m/g1t/g1a importer

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
csh0748
ultra-n00b

Re: Noesis g1m/g1t/g1a importer

Post by csh0748 »

AzothRaven wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:49 pm Hey people!

Figured out the correct syntax for the Nyotengu and generate the g1t list of textures for each g1m model

in Wolong

Code: Select all

Nyotengu.KTID.exe "Wo Long\KIDSSystemResource\kidsobjdb\0xb290631c.kidsobjdb" "Wo Long\MaterialEditor\g1t" " Wo Long\CharacterEditor\ktid\rightcolumvalue.ktid"
In Wild Hearts

Nyotengu.KTID.exe "Wild Hearts\kidsobjdb\0xb290631c.kidsobjdb" "Wild Hearts\g1t" "\Wild Hearts\ktid\rightcolumvalue.ktid"
Hope it helps whoever needs it
Thank you for your help. Now I have successfully unpacked Wolong, but I can’t find the eye textures of the characters. I don’t know where they are hidden. Did you find them?
AzothRaven
beginner

Post by AzothRaven »

csh0748 wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:00 am

Figured out the correct syntax for the Nyotengu and generate the g1t list of textures for each g1m model

in Wolong

Nyotengu.KTID.exe "Wo Long\KIDSSystemResource\kidsobjdb\0xb290631c.kidsobjdb" "Wo Long\MaterialEditor\g1t" " Wo Long\CharacterEditor\ktid\rightcolumvalue.ktid"
In Wild Hearts

Nyotengu.KTID.exe "Wild Hearts\kidsobjdb\0xb290631c.kidsobjdb" "Wild Hearts\g1t" "\Wild Hearts\ktid\rightcolumvalue.ktid"
Thank you for your help. Now I have successfully unpacked Wolong, but I can’t find the eye textures of the characters. I don’t know where they are hidden. Did you find them?
No, sorry, Im still checking the assets from Wild Hearts first
AzothRaven
beginner

Post by AzothRaven »

Joschka wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:20 pm
csh0748 wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:17 am Hello, thank you very much for your hard work on this tool. What I want to know now is that the g1m and g1t files obtained after using quickbms to unpack Wolong’s assets seem to be a bunch of random file names. How can I Know which file number corresponds to the corresponding model in the game? Or is there a way to unpack other assets to get a list file table for mapping the corresponding model in the game? Thank you again
Use these to make the g1t file associated to a given g1m. As for filenames they are stripped so you will only have the hashes.
WHWOThingy.zip

G1m hash on the left as usual, then

Nyotengu.KTID.exe ..\kidsobjdb\0xb290631c.kidsobjdb ..\g1t ..\ktid\valueOnRightColumn.ktid
Only the non field props are covered by these (ie characters, mobs, animatable models etc), I'm not dling several dozens of gigs to make exhaustive file lists for games I'm not personally interested in.

Many thanks to Allanoon for testing and reporting bugs for this update.
Good day Joschka,

Thank you for all your work so far!

The process works just fine, Im combing though the Wild Hearts files with it and its awesome. One (I think, can be totally wrong) simple question. How do you produce the file lists that contain the g1m and the appropriate kitd?

I ask because knowing Koei Tecmo there will be DLCs both for Wo Long and Wind Hearts, (the latter has been announced with new monsters and all) and I wanted to know if its a process that can be done with Cethleann or any other tool for when that happens.

As always any help would be greatly appreciated it.
leckock
ultra-n00b

Post by leckock »

Hello,

When i try to extract fdata from Wild Hearts with quickbms fdata script, it show me this error message.

Any suggestions ?

Have a good day :keke:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
voyennyy
n00b

Post by voyennyy »

in Wolong

In Wild Hearts

This is great! Nice and clear. Using this worked flawlessly!
TRDaz
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by TRDaz »

So I've extracted both Strangers of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin and Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity DLC and I'm getting crashes for some reason, any chance these could be looked at? One of the files in the FFO samples doesn't crash but just loads bones.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O1_rw- ... sp=sharing
Joschka
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Joschka »

TRDaz wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 4:29 pm So I've extracted both Strangers of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin and Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity DLC and I'm getting crashes for some reason, any chance these could be looked at? One of the files in the FFO samples doesn't crash but just loads bones.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O1_rw- ... sp=sharing
Looks like these files weren't extracted correctly, some section headers are missing (among other issues).
TRDaz
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by TRDaz »

Joschka wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 7:19 pmLooks like these files weren't extracted correctly, some section headers are missing (among other issues).
That's weird, I used Cethleann the same way I did for the base game which worked perfectly so I don't understand what went wrong. I'll have to try and extract them again.
ZeroFX
ultra-n00b

Post by ZeroFX »

Hi, first off thanks for the plugin, i was able to load a Nioh 2 PS4's 1.27 model along with it's textures and animations. But i'm having a hard time getting the bone names of the skeleton, any tips regarding this? I noticed the model has a btree file, maybe it's related? I packed the character's files for you to take a look if needed.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/vyy9ezq3 ... HI.7z/file
Joschka
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Joschka »

ZeroFX wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 11:26 pm Hi, first off thanks for the plugin, i was able to load a Nioh 2 PS4's 1.27 model along with it's textures and animations. But i'm having a hard time getting the bone names of the skeleton, any tips regarding this? I noticed the model has a btree file, maybe it's related? I packed the character's files for you to take a look if needed.
Most of the KT games don't have joint names, Atelier being their only series for which they usually leave them. They're usually stored in .oid files and most of the time they're hashed too.
So yeah you won't be able to retrieve these most likely as they cross reference everything using the joint IDs only.
ZeroFX
ultra-n00b

Post by ZeroFX »

Joschka wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 11:09 am
ZeroFX wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 11:26 pm Hi, first off thanks for the plugin, i was able to load a Nioh 2 PS4's 1.27 model along with it's textures and animations. But i'm having a hard time getting the bone names of the skeleton, any tips regarding this? I noticed the model has a btree file, maybe it's related? I packed the character's files for you to take a look if needed.
Most of the KT games don't have joint names, Atelier being their only series for which they usually leave them. They're usually stored in .oid files and most of the time they're hashed too.
So yeah you won't be able to retrieve these most likely as they cross reference everything using the joint IDs only.
I see, that makes sense, thank you very much! I have another question for you, same model but exported as fbx, it is normal for cloth that is supposed (i suppose) to be skinned by nunobones to be unskinned?
Joschka
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Joschka »

ZeroFX wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 10:02 pm I see, that makes sense, thank you very much! I have another question for you, same model but exported as fbx, it is normal for cloth that is supposed (i suppose) to be skinned by nunobones to be unskinned?
Unfortunately yeah, these nuno bones are not "true" bones but physics nodes simulated by the CPU and used in a complex vertex shader at runtime to deform the cloth with a very different algorithm than standard skinning. So there's no real weight data to be extracted, I can only emulate the vshader at the rest pose to have the cloth mesh loaded correctly.
I represent these nodes as bones so users can rig these manually or use cloth simulation or whatever they prefer.
Steven2212
n00b

Post by Steven2212 »

in Wolong

In Wild Hearts

i tried to do this in command prompt and it said loading Filelist.... Can someone please have a look and tell me what to do next. Im new to this, any help would be much appreciated. It seems i cant find "rightcolumvalue.ktid in the folder ktid. im trying to find texture for the models

C:\Users\ADMIN>D:\Downloads\Cethleann\Nyotengu.KTID.exe "D:\New folder\wo long\KIDSSystemResource\kidsobjdb\0xb290631c.kidsobjdb" "D:\New folder\wo long\MaterialEditor\g1t" " D:\New folder\wo long\CharacterEditor\ktid\rightcolumvalue.ktid"
[2023-06-01T16:12:35][Nyotengu] Nyotengu.KTID v1.1.104.0
[2023-06-01T16:12:35][Nyotengu] Arguments: ["D:\\New folder\\wo long\\KIDSSystemResource\\kidsobjdb\\0xb290631c.kidsobjdb","D:\\New folder\\wo long\\MaterialEditor\\g1t"," D:\\New folder\\wo long\\CharacterEditor\\ktid\\rightcolumvalue.ktid"]
[2023-06-01T16:12:36][FileList] Loading filelist for unknown-rdb
Steven2212
n00b

Post by Steven2212 »

Joschka wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:20 pm
csh0748 wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:17 am Hello, thank you very much for your hard work on this tool. What I want to know now is that the g1m and g1t files obtained after using quickbms to unpack Wolong’s assets seem to be a bunch of random file names. How can I Know which file number corresponds to the corresponding model in the game? Or is there a way to unpack other assets to get a list file table for mapping the corresponding model in the game? Thank you again
Use these to make the g1t file associated to a given g1m. As for filenames they are stripped so you will only have the hashes.
WHWOThingy.zip

G1m hash on the left as usual, then

Nyotengu.KTID.exe ..\kidsobjdb\0xb290631c.kidsobjdb ..\g1t ..\ktid\valueOnRightColumn.ktid
Only the non field props are covered by these (ie characters, mobs, animatable models etc), I'm not dling several dozens of gigs to make exhaustive file lists for games I'm not personally interested in.

Many thanks to Allanoon for testing and reporting bugs for this update.
Can you please tell me more about steps to make g1t file associated to g1m? im confused how to add the WOThingy. Thanks in advance
Joschka
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Joschka »