Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Marvel's Avengers Game Release [Steam] 2020

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
sh4dy
ultra-n00b

Re: Marvel's Avengers Game Release [Steam] 2020

Post by sh4dy »

Hy and thanks for all the work on this tool,

I tried to unpack all the meshes and it only worked with the update2 tiger packages.
With the update1 packages it says "Invalid TIGER file"
And with bigfile.000.tiger it crashed:
Capture d’écran 2022-07-29 185026.png
So after that, i tried to dump some files from update2 and with every .drm it crashed :

[CDRM INFO]: File: hulk.drm

Exception non gérée : System.Exception: [ERROR]: Invalid magic of DRM file!
à MA.DRM.Dumper.Program.iReadCDRM(Stream TDRMReader, UInt32 dwTigerOffset)
à MA.DRM.Dumper.Program.iReadDRMFile(String m_DRMFile, String m_DstFolder, String m_TigerFolder, Boolean bDumpFiles)
à MA.DRM.Dumper.Program.Main(String[] args)

Is it normal ? or did i make something wrong ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TopSecretOfficial
ultra-n00b

Post by TopSecretOfficial »

Gh0stBlade wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:30 pm
VincentXyooj wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:17 am So is there actually any update on how to get the newer files? I am quite curious :/ the game is pretty much dead by now... No new DLC will come out for it so :|..

Shame the models are going to waste since nobody can get any of them lol
If there was a way to get the newer files it would have been posted already. Stop bumping this thread with useless information I'm sick to death of people saying the game is dead when it's still in development! Claims like no new DLC are stupid when they have a huge ass roadmap. Don't like the wait? Do it yourself.

Can people STOP chatting shit when it comes to the game being dead or not in attempt to finess a newer build of the decrypter. We're not stupid which is clearly what you think and it's highly insulting behavior.

Until i see official information that the game is dead. I won't be updating the decrypter unfortunately as I said already. And had you have been reading you'd have known this.

I am not going to keep repeating myself beyond this point. Continuing like this may result in posts being treated as spam and thus will be subject to Moderation.
Hey! Game's dead now.

https://avengers.crystald.com/en-us/fin ... -avengers/

Perhaps this is a silly question since I've never modded this game and I literally just bought it...

If once were to have PS4 patch files from a recent version of the game, would it be hypothetically possible or plausible to extract the Spider-man DLC and get it to integrate in the PC version?
soratrash
ultra-n00b

Post by soratrash »

TopSecretOfficial wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 1:50 am
VincentXyooj wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:17 am So is there actually any update on how to get the newer files? I am quite curious :/ the game is pretty much dead by now... No new DLC will come out for it so :|..

If there was a way to get the newer files it would have been posted already. Stop bumping this thread with useless information I'm sick to death of people saying the game is dead when it's still in development! Claims like no new DLC are stupid when they have a huge ass roadmap. Don't like the wait? Do it yourself.

Can people STOP chatting shit when it comes to the game being dead or not in attempt to finess a newer build of the decrypter. We're not stupid which is clearly what you think and it's highly insulting behavior.

Until i see official information that the game is dead. I won't be updating the decrypter unfortunately as I said already. And had you have been reading you'd have known this.

I am not going to keep repeating myself beyond this point. Continuing like this may result in posts being treated as spam and thus will be subject to Moderation.
Hey! Game's dead now.

Perhaps this is a silly question since I've never modded this game and I literally just bought it...

If once were to have PS4 patch files from a recent version of the game, would it be hypothetically possible or plausible to extract the Spider-man DLC and get it to integrate in the PC version?
Hey, already tried doing this months ago when Spider-Man PC released. So far I hit a brick-wall and can't seem to decrypt the contents to export the models :/ so unless OP upholds their word, I don't think we'll get much soon
TopSecretOfficial
ultra-n00b

Also, I find it hilarious that the /bin/ directory for the PC version is literally just the movie files with obfuscated names.

The files and folder names look like a bunch of gibberish, but they are just a 13-character shift cypher for the file names.

CerivbhfylBaGurNiratref_1080C_ybatre.bin becomes PreviouslyOnTheAvengers_1080P_longer.webm

The PC movie files are .bin files, while the PS4 ones are .webm
TopSecretOfficial
ultra-n00b

Re: Marvel's Avengers Open BETA [Steam] 2020

IcarusTwine wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:41 pm
Espio wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:12 pm Any idea what's up with BIN files in bin folder? They have encrypted filenames and content as well.

the bin files are encrypted or at least compressed. the filenames are named using a Caesar Cipher + 13

I've some PS4 patch files in front of me, alongside the files for my Steam version.

The /bin/ directory is the /movies/ directory in the PS4 patch. On the PS4 side, they are unencrypted, uncompressed .webm video files. You're correct about the Casear Cipher + 13 to get the file names. I'm not sure if anyone here has found a way to decrypt the .bin files, but maybe having the decrypted files from the PS4 version would help to build a tool?
GDL
veteran

Post by GDL »

The game is finally dead, is there a chance to get the updated decrypter/unpacker or do we have to wait a few months still? :P :wink:
kayhotic
n00b

Post by kayhotic »

so you're not gonna uphold your word. no reason for you to be flying off the handle like this. it wasn't needed. they ceased development of the game. they CONFIRMED the game is over with
hola83796
ultra-n00b

Post by hola83796 »

Does anyone have MCU models? I would pay for them
MonsterSmashing
ultra-n00b

Post by MonsterSmashing »

Hey Everyone. I made an account here solely to respond to this thread. I'm an animator who has been looking for an MCU Black Widow skin for over 3 years. I've had some commissioned, but nothing comes close to what I wanted. I'd be willing to throw a decent amount of money to anyone who can extract the 2012 Black Widow MCU Skin. XPS Format, Textures Included. FBX and OBJ are also acceptable.

I heard the Code is being held hostage here....Not sure what that is about. I hope we can put our differences aside here for the common good. This is a desperate plea on the behalf of me and many others, who would love to have access to these assets.

If anyone wants to Private Message me, I invite you to do so.

Otherwise, I pray these models are able to be extracted and shared.

Wishing Everyone here the absolute best!
TopSecretOfficial
ultra-n00b

Gh0stBlade wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:30 pm If there was a way to get the newer files it would have been posted already. Stop bumping this thread with useless information I'm sick to death of people saying the game is dead when it's still in development! Claims like no new DLC are stupid when they have a huge ass roadmap. Don't like the wait? Do it yourself.

Hello!

The final content update has been released on Steam, and there is one more planned hotfix coming out on Tuesday. Many of us would be thrilled if you'd be able to do one final update of your tooling so we can continue to mod the game. If you'd prefer, could you please share your source code so someone can investigate and update the code for the latest build of the game?

Thanks!
elasticheart
n00b

Post by elasticheart »

Hello, sorry to barge in here with a question while people are waiting for an update, but I couldn't figure it out myself.
I've been trying to unpack my files, and there seems to be a slight confusion on my part. I have only used TigerDecrypt to Decrypt bigfiles excluding bigfileupdates and such.(decrypting some bigfileupdate files as I'm writing this) Do I have to unpack everything for unpacker to work? I am also not sure where to put my Decryted .tiger files and the unpacker so I just put them all in the same folder (will post a screenshot below). Any help would be appreciated as I'm fairly new when it comes to messing with the game files and unpacking stuff!
download1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gh0stBlade

Post by Gh0stBlade »

Thread temporarily locked since people cannot behave.

Expect a new decrypter soon i suppose since the game is now dead.
Click the thanks button if I helped!
Gh0stBlade

Post by Gh0stBlade »

kayhotic wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:28 pm

so you're not gonna uphold your word. no reason for you to be flying off the handle like this. it wasn't needed. they ceased development of the game. they CONFIRMED the game is over with
What are you even talking about? I'm not obliged to write an updated tool if I don't want to (you're acting very entitled here). If you also look at when the message you quoted was posted, you'd know it was ages ago when they were still updating the game so at the time it was not "dead".
MonsterSmashing wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:47 pm Hey Everyone. I made an account here solely to respond to this thread. I'm an animator who has been looking for an MCU Black Widow skin for over 3 years. I've had some commissioned, but nothing comes close to what I wanted. I'd be willing to throw a decent amount of money to anyone who can extract the 2012 Black Widow MCU Skin. XPS Format, Textures Included. FBX and OBJ are also acceptable.

I heard the Code is being held hostage here....Not sure what that is about. I hope we can put our differences aside here for the common good. This is a desperate plea on the behalf of me and many others, who would love to have access to these assets.

If anyone wants to Private Message me, I invite you to do so.

Otherwise, I pray these models are able to be extracted and shared.

Wishing Everyone here the absolute best!
Nobody is holding anything hostage, don't be so silly. Just because the code was not released doesn't mean anything is being "held hostage". These claims you are making are based upon the basis of "nothing" to stir things up quite clearly.
Gh0stBlade

Post by Gh0stBlade »

The good news is the final version of the decrypter is here!

The bad news is that the root decryption keys for update2 were not located and unfortunately I don't have time to look for them as I'm busy with other things.

This decrypter will allow you to decrypt the files for all base game bigfile.000.tiger and all of bigfile.update1.000.tiger files NO update2. If you want update2 find the keys for me 8D
Crazy31139
veteran

Post by Crazy31139 »

Gh0stBlade huge thanks for latest Decrypter, and for your wasted time. [roll]