Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

[Unity3D] Punishing : Gray Raven assets

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
NeferneferOttom
ultra-n00b

Re: [Unity3D] Punishing : Gray Raven assets

Post by NeferneferOttom »

Github search "Razmoth",he made a tool,I successfully extracted TW version
KlausSh
beginner

Post by KlausSh »

I'm trying to extract the audio files but they exist in assest.splitXX files and dunno how to merge them ... anyone got a solution ?
KlausSh
beginner

Post by KlausSh »

Kanbara wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:42 pm
ikskoks wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:37 am
May I ask is it possible to decrypt the audio files from this game, for some they seldom release the background music from this game.I find it also encrypted as well since foobar2000 and VGMToolBox are fail to recognize neither the .acb nor .awb format.
It seems that I need to get the .hcakey or something like that so as to make it readable by foobar?
But I have not an inkling of decoding TBH :(

Here are some samples of the .acb and .awb files. It would be great if you can take a look at them! :)
https://mega.nz/folder/gPJDRJqK#GWREFN3Kzjlo1WHgf0ffxA
Couldn't even extract those. Mind telling me what script or method you used ?
Xodd
ultra-n00b

Post by Xodd »

Kanbara wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:42 pm
ikskoks wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:37 am
May I ask is it possible to decrypt the audio files from this game, for some they seldom release the background music from this game.I find it also encrypted as well since foobar2000 and VGMToolBox are fail to recognize neither the .acb nor .awb format.
It seems that I need to get the .hcakey or something like that so as to make it readable by foobar?
But I have not an inkling of decoding TBH :(

Here are some samples of the .acb and .awb files. It would be great if you can take a look at them! :)
https://mega.nz/folder/gPJDRJqK#GWREFN3Kzjlo1WHgf0ffxA
on some recent version i forgot which it was 62855594017927612 u can use foo_input_vgmstream in foobar just create binary file called .hcakey with the hex of that key 00DF4ED46995B1BC then save after that u can drop both key and file in same folder and foobar can play them directly Image
junyi163
ultra-n00b

Post by junyi163 »

how to unpack
ruka
ultra-n00b

Post by ruka »

Can you help me after decrypting the game file, deleting Kuro, putting the file in assetstudio and identifying it? assetstudio decrypts the shader files incorrectly and Unity gives an error message with the shader code. What is the solution? Can someone extract the shader file for me and I can run it with Unity without any errors? I left the shader file after deleting Kuro, so someone can come and help me, please

Post by rubik »

ruka wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 3:52 am
How to decrypt the game file? I downloaded the latest official PC emulator version, but my assetstudio cannot read the original game files correctly.
hunterxoar
ultra-n00b

Post by hunterxoar »

I don’t care for the 3D assets or whatever, I just want the character sprites for fanfiction purposes. How would I go about getting those?