Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Fate Grand Order Arcade

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Pepega
ultra-n00b

Re: Fate Grand Order Arcade

Post by Pepega »

Arielainthere wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:12 pm Can someone do a whole tutorial on how to extract the new files from VHD... Literally going into HxD without knowing a single thing..
All you need to do is literally unzip it with 7zip.
gakdta2
ultra-n00b

Post by gakdta2 »

Does the quickBms script method apply as well for blender or is it just noesis?
Arielainthere
ultra-n00b

Post by Arielainthere »

gakdta2 wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:24 pm Does the quickBms script method apply as well for blender or is it just noesis?
quickbms is just to turn the farc files into a Obj. and Tex. files. and Noesis helps to open those files and export them as a file format that blender can open
gigna1
ultra-n00b

Post by gigna1 »

Does anyone know what "bs" stands for in the textures?
image.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
foulveins
n00b

Post by foulveins »

not sure what 'bs' would mean here but that absolutely looks like an ao/shadow map
Modman69
veteran

Post by Modman69 »

gigna1 wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:55 am Does anyone know what "bs" stands for in the textures?
image.png
In FF7R the _B Maps are red like that and are for SSS , Not sure if it's the same here but looks like it could be
yourreason
ultra-n00b

Post by yourreason »

Maybe,i disturb someone but i dont get, where located effects sounds and others sound tracks? Beside rom/sound/ folder.
Darko
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Darko »

Is there a wat to get morphs names in blender or 3ds max?? because every time I export a model to fbx and import it to blender or max studio the morphs tabs doe not show the names.
BossMob9
ultra-n00b

Post by BossMob9 »

Darko wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:52 pm Is there a wat to get morphs names in blender or 3ds max?? because every time I export a model to fbx and import it to blender or max studio the morphs tabs doe not show the names.
When you export from Noesis, it actually shows a list of all the morph names in the textbox from the export window. Ignoring the "(meshname)_base," is the names of the morphs in the correct order, so you can fill the names of them in 3dsmax.
gakdta2
ultra-n00b

Post by gakdta2 »

johnwithlenon wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:15 am
Melvinnnn wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:03 am Could you tell me more about it if you want?
I can now extract obj.bin and tex.bin by changing farc in the FGO_arcade_farc.bms script, but extracting from tex.bin in RawTexture is wrong, right? I don't know what file to input to FGO_arcade_tex.bms and FGO_arcade_txp.bms because I can't see the .tex or .txp.
Okay here is the workflow (you'll need quickbms and the quickbms script of FGOA. For noesis, install the plugins by copying the *.py into \plugins\python\):
- Ignore the "_table.bin", you don't need it.
- Use the quickbms script "FGO_arcade_farc.bms" on the *.farc to get two *.bin files: "_obj.bin" and "_tex.bin".
- For the extracted "_obj.bin", use the noesis script "fmt_FGOA_bin.py" (Update2: The noesis-project-diva can handle the *.bin files better) to view the model (and export to *.fbx).
Update1: The script can now read the textures in the "_tex.bin" file, simply put the bins in the same folder then export the "_obj.bin" into another 3D format and it will export the textures.

Now import the *.fbx into a 3D modeling program, then apply textures (actually you can skip this step by adding ".png" at lines 237, 239, 241, 243, 248 of the the noesis script).
How do you add the specific lines in the noesis script for the textures?
johnwithlenon
n00b

Post by johnwithlenon »

gakdta2 wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:10 amHow do you add the specific lines in the noesis script for the textures?
Oh back then I was talking about the script from Simguy, it's just for my personal use (because I exported the textures from "_tex.bin" into *.png format), I added ".png" at those line then export the "_obj.bin" to *.fbx, therefore when I import the *.fbx into blender, the textures show up automatically without having to edit the textures slot. I haven't tried the project diva script yet.
Rider
ultra-n00b

Post by Rider »

Can anyone post the files for the models on this page I'm new here and I don't know how to get them myself any help would be very appreciated.
Darkhowlings
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Darkhowlings »

Rider wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:39 pm Can anyone post the files for the models on this page I'm new here and I don't know how to get them myself any help would be very appreciated.
Then go and read the rules because that is against the rules. This is not The Model Resources or pages like that. We only share sample files if the game data is unknown, but never the whole file data.
enochteo7
ultra-n00b

Post by enochteo7 »

Has anyone created a script to export the animation data from MOT files?
Arielainthere
ultra-n00b

Post by Arielainthere »

Anybody alse quickbms script just stop working after a while? like Command Prompt wont even open and just closes immediately after opening?