Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

God of War 2018 PS4 Tools

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
alca969
ultra-n00b

Re: God of War 2018 PS4 Tools

Post by alca969 »

Can someone extract GoW Ragnarok Kratos and send me a link please? Thank you
Rkpaarsa
beginner

Post by Rkpaarsa »

Hello everyone,
Was anybody able to extract the gow main title texture in dds or gnf yet? Or is someone knows which .wad or .texpack should I extract to get the God of war main logo which is shown at the top of the new game load game....?

Thank you
You have it in you, just try one more time.
gnilrad
n00b

Post by gnilrad »

Hey I am currently extracting stuff from Ragnarok but I am having issues with the image part as they are all just a random bunch of numbers for the names instead of proper names. I read earlier on that there was an image finder to help convert that but I am having no luck and not sure if I am doing it wrong or it doesn't work with Ragnarok properly? Please help otherwise this texturing process is gonna be a pain
gnilrad
n00b

Post by gnilrad »

Back again, sorry for spamming but I am just curious if this tool will ever see an update or if I am not seeing this clearly but rigs were added but no weights? I imported the .glb into blender and found there was weights and a rig but when I got testing on it I noticed the weights do nothing? Whats the workaround to this as I have seen people upload Ragnarok models before