Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Momoko Hyaku Retsu Kobushi - DAT files

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
Foofdoof99
ultra-n00b

Momoko Hyaku Retsu Kobushi - DAT files

Post by Foofdoof99 »

Hey, I really need the sprites for this game called Momoko Hyaku Retsu Kobushi, but I don't know how to extract things from the .dat files. The game is NSFW so look it up at your own risk. I really don't know the first step in doing anything related to this, I've tried to use UEdit and I've gotten a pretty solid looking result, but I don't know what to do with it, and I don't know how to turn it into an image or anything, so I was hoping to get some help here. I've looked all over the internet, and I just don't understand any of it.
ikskoks

Re: Momoko Hyaku Retsu Kobushi - DAT files

Post by ikskoks »

What you're looking for is stored as BIN files in "\Game\game\bin\mt" directory.

You need to change extension from BIN to BMP and then you'll be able to preview images in IrfanView or any other viewer.
For example --> from "bm185.bin" to "bm185.bmp".
Foofdoof99
ultra-n00b

Re: Momoko Hyaku Retsu Kobushi - DAT files

Post by Foofdoof99 »

Thank you so much. I don't even know what to say. That solution felt so simple that I feel like a dumbass now, and that I wasted your time with such a foolish problem. Again, thank you very, very much.