Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Extraction of sprite sheet from mobile game

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Carvalho243
ultra-n00b

Extraction of sprite sheet from mobile game

Post by Carvalho243 »

Hi everyone,

first post here and I wished it wasn't to ask things, but here we are.

I've extracted the files of a game using apktool searching for the sprite sheet of the characters, but stumbled upon a wall of encrypted files that I just have no clue on how to pass. Could anyone here help me on how to extract the PNGs from these files?

The files can be found here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/2/fold ... C8-Vid5SF6

I may be wrong, but the path in which I think the PNG are is assets>bin>data

Thanks in advance everyone!

Ps: If the part with the link to the files is not allowed, please delete the post or take this part down. I'm new in this business.
hanamon
ultra-n00b

Re: Extraction of sprite sheet from mobile game

Post by hanamon »

Please, anyone more knowledgeable on the topic do chime in or correct me if I'm wrong! I really know nothing about KGC, but most mobile games don't just have the image files sitting there to be extracted. Usually they are file types associated with whatever the mobile game is running on. I don't particularly have the time to play KGC and a brief search told me nothing about how the game runs, but since you play, it's probably easy enough for you find out. That information tends to come up while you're first loading the game. From there, it would take a bit of research and the correct tools to extract the images you're looking for, but it's most likely doable.
shakotay2
MEGAVETERAN
MEGAVETERAN

Re: Extraction of sprite sheet from mobile game

Post by shakotay2 »

Carvalho243 wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:59 pm Hi everyone,

first post here and I wished it wasn't to ask things, but here we are.

I've extracted the files of a game using apktool searching for the sprite sheet of the characters, but stumbled upon a wall of encrypted files that I just have no clue on how to pass. Could anyone here help me on how to extract the PNGs from these files?
Hi,

didn't check for encrypted files, if any.
What I see is characters_assets_all_1fcde29b1fb942c38d3dee08bd933c14.bundle which contains UnityFS in its header (search forum).
(version? 5.x.x 2021.3.13f1)

btw, maybe there's newer versions of UABE (as of 8/2019) meanwhile?
Tuts: a) Bigchillghost, viewtopic.php?f=29&t=17889
b) Extracting simple models: http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=10894
"Quoting the whole thing. Would u ever stop this nonsense?"