Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Noesis g1m/g1t/g1a importer

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
EricVito
ultra-n00b

Re: Noesis g1m/g1t/g1a importer

Post by EricVito »

Sreliata wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 3:25 am
Joschka wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:41 pm Just to post a small update ...
Thank you so much for your hard work.
I've spent the my whole day on going through the "Stranger of Paradise" files and can confirm that currently, only the assets that don't really need /use physics, work. Such as Neon (short grey haired girl), most of the men and monsters. I just wanted to say that I really appreciate what you're doing and I am so excited for the updated version. So, so excited.

Again: thank you very much for doing this. :keke:
How did you do it? I don't know how to open it .bin or .file?
leckock
ultra-n00b

Post by leckock »

hello, i search for help for stranger of paradise, i recently try to recompile animation with Nyotengu.AnimationGraph, i have CE1CommonResource.motor.kidsobjdb, i have CE1CommonResource.motor.kidssingletondb, but it dosen't work, i maybe miss somthing, if someone could help me for this mystery. i apologies for my lack of knowledge :(
Thanks in advance.
Tahugamer
ultra-n00b

Post by Tahugamer »

For Fire emblem warriors three hopes some g1m's don't have working g1t's like the wolves or asura. I understand this is because the material list is from the demo not the fully game? I am wondering how or if anyone knows how to get those last remaining g1t's?
threadbareplover
ultra-n00b

Post by threadbareplover »

Tahugamer wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:55 am For Fire emblem warriors three hopes some g1m's don't have working g1t's like the wolves or asura. I understand this is because the material list is from the demo not the fully game? I am wondering how or if anyone knows how to get those last remaining g1t's?
I've found a way, far from ideal but it works.

First, open CharacterEditor.kidssingletondb (in root/kidsobjdb) using Cethleann's NyotenguDatabase. You can use command prompt (if on Windows) to write the result to a .txt file, like so:
*path to NyotenguDatabase.exe* *path to CharacterEditor.kidssingletondb* > *desired output path.txt*
You can drag and drop the first two into command prompt, probably the quickest way. If you've done this right, you'll end up with a .txt file (I would upload this here, but it's too big.)

Now that you've got this file, open it in a text editor like wordpad and search it using Ctrl+F for the hash of the model you need textures for. It should appear as part of a list. From the same list, grab the hash under 'TexturesRenderStateObjectHash' and search for this instead.
This should take you to another list. The value under 'TextureBindTableCSVFileResourceHash' is the ktid hash you need, use it with Nyotengu.KTID.exe as usual and you should get the g1t file you want.

I've been able to get textures for the ashen wolves and asura models with this, but I don't know for sure if it works with all models.
CarpetStain
ultra-n00b

Post by CarpetStain »

has anyone extracted the dragon quest heroes 2 animations or have them at all? i've been trying to get them for a while and i can't seem to find them or get them viewable
ndsno1
ultra-n00b

Re: Problem with animation in Atelier Shallie DX PC

Post by ndsno1 »

I am encountering problem with wrong animation reading on Atelier Shallie DX on PC. The new one (dll) seems to confuses the orientation of the bone. The old one (python) works fine.

The old one: Proper animation, bone, model, texture
The new one:
Original Bone:
After importing animation:
XxMichiFreddy35xX
ultra-n00b

Re: Noesis g1m/g1t importer with animations (FETH, Dissidia, DOA6, FEW, HW...)

Post by XxMichiFreddy35xX »

einherjar007 wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:00 am Fist of The North Star 2's use zlib compression.
you need use offzip

offzip -a -1 *.bin

Then, split G1M,G1T and G1A(G2A) as needed.
how is that gonna work?
aye?
Drawing
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Drawing »

I am trying to get Touken Ranbu Warriors models, models and textures were extracted via Cethleann that only gave hash names ( maybe I missed something?).

Model and textures load fine with the plugin, however I really dunno how to search for proper textures... is there a way or I need to find them manually?
Stradydou
ultra-n00b

Post by Stradydou »

Hi,

How can I export facial animation from fairy tail game ?

Character animation work fin but I can't do the same with facial animation
Allanoon
veteran

Post by Allanoon »

'Am dropping some samples from the new game WildHeart.
The game seems to extract fine but the importer crash when trying to load g1m/g1t files.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/qmo14huy ... rt.7z/file
Joschka
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Joschka »

Allanoon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:38 pm 'Am dropping some samples from the new game WildHeart.
The game seems to extract fine but the importer crash when trying to load g1m/g1t files.

Hmm all your samples are invalid (basically a bunch of bytes without any meaning, no correct G1M, G1A or G1T magic) so I'm guessing something wrong happened during the extraction. I don't have the game however so I cannot check it out myself but I suggest trying with the "RDX support" Cethleann version, not the "Scramble fix" one, there was the same issue with FE Three Hopes
I should probably put a proper check in the C++ plugin to throw a warning when this happens.
Allanoon
veteran

Post by Allanoon »

Joschka wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:06 pm
Allanoon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:38 pm 'Am dropping some samples from the new game WildHeart.

Hmm all your samples are invalid (basically a bunch of bytes without any meaning, no correct G1M, G1A or G1T magic) so I'm guessing something wrong happened during the extraction. I don't have the game however so I cannot check it out myself but I suggest trying with the "RDX support" Cethleann version, not the "Scramble fix" one, there was the same issue with FE Three Hopes
I should probably put a proper check in the C++ plugin to throw a warning when this happens.
Thanks for the hint Joschka, 'am extracting with the RDX version now, altough... Noesis still crash. Upped a a few more files with this new extraction.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/q6d02nxp ... e2.7z/file
Joschka
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Joschka »

Allanoon wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:35 pm

Thanks for the hint Joschka, 'am extracting with the RDX version now, altough... Noesis still crash. Upped a a few more files with this new extraction.

Yeah those are still extracted incorrectly unfortunately, I wonder if they changed something or encrypted them. Can you DM me some archives please so I could take a look?
xieronis
ultra-n00b

Post by xieronis »

Joschka wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:08 pm

Yeah those are still extracted incorrectly unfortunately, I wonder if they changed something or encrypted them. Can you DM me some archives please so I could take a look?
If they haven't responded, I could provide. I'm having issues too, if you could provide how you get them to work (if you do) that would be greatly appreciated!
Joschka
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Joschka »

xieronis wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:07 am
Joschka wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:08 pm

If they haven't responded, I could provide. I'm having issues too, if you could provide how you get them to work (if you do) that would be greatly appreciated!
Yeah Allanoon sent me a few archives and I made a quick and dirty quickbms script (they changed their archive layouts a bit so Ceth outputs corrupted files).
We're not 100% sure that it works correctly so he was going to do more tests before I'd release it but if you're willing to try it out too in the meantime and send crashing g1m files if you find any, here it is:
EDIT: Script outdated and removed, see next posts
Usage is simply

Code: Select all

quickbms_4gb_files.exe fdata.bms inputFolderWithTheFdataFiles [optionalOutputFolder]
Last edited by Joschka on Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:30 am, edited 2 times in total.