Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

忘川风华录 encryption

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
jenny1367
beginner

忘川风华录 encryption

Post by jenny1367 »

Someone did it here https://tieba.baidu.com/p/7274917616, however they don't want to share the tool. they said there are multiple packs in each bundle and they made a tool after splitting the files. here is a sample https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LNhNVa ... sp=sharing, thanks in advance for any help!
einherjar007
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Re: 忘川风华录 encryption

Post by einherjar007 »

It is not particularly difficult. The header is set to UnityFS as usual:

remove one byte of 0x00 that exists after 0x43, which is the marker for lz4 information, so that it becomes 0x43 0x1E.
Rewrite the file size information is correct, and change the size up to the lz4 information to the correct size as well.
Now it is ready to load in AS.

I also found information on the tool by looking it up in PM03FS. I haven't actually tried it, so I don't know if this tool will decrypt...
jenny1367
beginner

Re: 忘川风华录 encryption

Post by jenny1367 »

einherjar007 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:23 pm It is not particularly difficult. The header is set to UnityFS as usual:

remove one byte of 0x00 that exists after 0x43, which is the marker for lz4 information, so that it becomes 0x43 0x1E.
Rewrite the file size information is correct, and change the size up to the lz4 information to the correct size as well.
Now it is ready to load in AS.

I also found information on the tool by looking it up in PM03FS. I haven't actually tried it, so I don't know if this tool will decrypt...
Thanks a lot! Managed to find another tool for it, I only searched the game's name but not the unique header before.. thanks again ><