Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Uasset file can not be extracted with UModel

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
StefanABraun
ultra-n00b

Uasset file can not be extracted with UModel

Post by StefanABraun »

Hello.
I want to extract the music files from a game called "Evil Nun the broken mask" and sometimes listen to them (no illegal use is planned). I already extracted the .uasset und the .ubulk files from the .pak file. However, if i want to turn these files into .ogg files, using UModel from gildor, i alway get an error. A picture of this error is attached. Which mistake do i make and how can i get the ogg files? I have the AES Key for the PAK file
https://ibb.co/Sm5DPKX
PeterZ
veteran

Re: Uasset file can not be extracted with UModel

Post by PeterZ »

Please upload uasset and ublk samples
StefanABraun
ultra-n00b

Post by StefanABraun »

Sure. I uploaded 2 samples.
https://easyupload.io/m/lc5nlm
StefanABraun
ultra-n00b

Post by StefanABraun »

I uploaded them. Since i was unable to post them here i used a website which offers file upload. You find 2 .uasset files and 2 .ubulk files behind the link. If this are not the files you need or if you need more samples, just tell me.
Spiritovod
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Spiritovod »

@StefanABraun: You're replying to a bot, it's just reposting stuff, modified through re-translation. As for the audio, it's native UE audio with Bink encoding and I don't think it's supported anywhere yet due to custom engine specific header. I can only suggest to submit samples to vgmstream github, maybe they'll add support for such format, actual data starts with "ABEU" in uasset (UEBA, UE bink audio, sources) and to the end of ubulk.
jessica222
ultra-n00b

Post by jessica222 »

Please install the latest version of UModel and compatible with your machine. it will run pretty well death run 3d