Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Queen's Blade MMO

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
illian
beginner

Re: Queen's Blade MMO

Post by illian »

I'm here :P

Edit: After some research in the tex/mtl files and folders, I guess that the materials are stored in the .mtl, and applied to the model by the .xmtl
finale00
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran

Post by finale00 »

Oh, maybe that's what it is for.
I wasn't really sure what the xmtl was for just thought it was redundant data LOL
finale00
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran

Post by finale00 »

Ok so I parsed the xmtl file instead of the mtl file and seem to have gotten somewhere
Doesn't work for most of the files though, so there's probably something else to it lol

I probably have to figure out how the mtl and xmtl are related.
Hopefully I don't have to parse the tmxlib files. They store information about materials but...ehhh too much work.

The script has been updated.

Skykila
advanced

Post by Skykila »

BMS don't open OBT gfpk!
Example http://www.mediafire.com/?k78rzj2au2jk1pf
chrrox

Post by chrrox »

Skykila
advanced

Post by Skykila »

Don't work
chrrox

Post by chrrox »

I just extracted the file you posted with the script you are doing something wrong.
open a command prompt and do this

c:\quickbms.exe c:\qb.bms c:\file.dat c:\extracted

and the files will be extracted you might want to re create the bms file I have a feeling you are using the wrong one.
dcurbow
ultra-n00b

Post by dcurbow »

HI all, back from long sabbatical, IE. building a new house. Just finished unpacking and got step up again with the computer. Sadly after 2years offline I get back and find scarlet blade start trying to work on it. But files don't unpack right, names lost, and I have found no way to get the Korean Queens Blade files to work with instead. Anyone able to help me here, I can send blank dvd disks to someone who has with return mailing box if they could burn the Korean Queens Blade files for me. Or if anyone has figured out how to unpack the scarlet blade files.
s25jin
n00b

Post by s25jin »

Do you know how to resolve such a problem ?
buggyflaxi
ultra-n00b

Post by buggyflaxi »

CriticalError wrote:
dj082502 wrote:
Link is your personal folder
is just a little bug with mediafire I think, second time I open, it worked, here you have.
Hi, guys I need some help I am a newbie in blender/ python actually in all this kind of cryptring/extracting stuff but so far I managed to get the meshes/tex evven import them to blender redo UV/maping, beside this I am working on restoring the shaders as in game.

I tried to use the importer to get the .ani / bone files added no success I added the missing "()" as I am using Blender 2.79b
it shows install successful for add-on but no import for .mesh / .ani . bone show under import sub menu.

is it only for 2.49?

Also is there a way to import .amo file since they have some bone info on them.

Thanks in advance
buggyflaxi
ultra-n00b

Post by buggyflaxi »

s25jin wrote:Image
Do you know how to resolve such a problem ?
Put all the files related to a model / meshe together in cluding teh .mtl / xmtl / tmlib and dds
Diol
ultra-n00b

Post by Diol »

Hello! I was trying to open the .ani files inside blender 2.49

I open blender, I open "Blender249_queens_blade by Szkaradek123" file, I run the script and open a .mesh file, then I try to run the script again and import an .ani file, and the model just breaks, it animates, but it's broken.
I'm definetly doing something wrong, besides, I can only import 1 .mesh and I can't find the where .bone is located.

Help please!
throwaway003
ultra-n00b

Post by throwaway003 »

Is it possible to export a mesh from blender 2.49 as the game's custom .mesh file? I've been able to mod textures and reinject them, but they use a common .dds format whereas I don't know of any program that can export the .mesh. Thanks!
shakotay2
MEGAVETERAN
MEGAVETERAN

Post by shakotay2 »

throwaway003 wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:35 pm Is it possible to export a mesh from blender 2.49 as the game's custom .mesh file? [...] whereas I don't know of any program that can export the .mesh. Thanks!
A tedious task to accomplish (as with any convert_to_some3D_format exporter). I'd be surprised if anyone tried. Especially when it comes to skeletons included:
Queensblade-mesh.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tuts: a) Bigchillghost, viewtopic.php?f=29&t=17889
b) Extracting simple models: http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=10894
"Quoting the whole thing. Would u ever stop this nonsense?"