Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

EARC archive (FFXV PC)

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
Robin
beginner

Re: EARC archive (FFXV PC)

Post by Robin »

Another version, allows to reinsert only one file in the EARC archive: Hammerhead 1.5
Also, allows to reinsert more files in batch txt file.
Robin
beginner

Post by Robin »

New version: Hammerhead 1.5

- added option to extract from all EARC archives from the selected folder
- added option to rebuild all EARC archives from the list:
1) When you extract EARC archive, it is being added to the list.
2) This list is saved in earclist.txt, so you can edit it outside the application.
- added option to create a QBMS batch file for all BTEX files found in extraction folder and subfolders:
1) You have to set a path to QuickBMS folder.
2) Name of the ffxv_btex2dds.bms script is added automatically, but you can change it. This script has to be placed in QuickBMS folder.
3) You have to set a path where you want to have extracted DDS files from BTEX files.
Critikal
ultra-n00b

Post by Critikal »

Hey, are you still active?, i just started playing FF XV and i would love to edit some textures but i think the link is broken because im not able to get the app anywhere
Petrgold
beginner

Post by Petrgold »

Critikal wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:51 am Hey, are you still active?, i just started playing FF XV and i would love to edit some textures but i think the link is broken because im not able to get the app anywhere
https://github.com/Kizari/Flagrum