Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Spiderman PS4

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
spooder0
ultra-n00b

Re: Spiderman PS4

Post by spooder0 »

Hi anyone know how to setup the materials on the tasm suit properly in blennder?
mahk
n00b

Post by mahk »

daemon1 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:29 pm i dont think you can find decrypted PKG for this game
as i said before, files are distributed between people
as it always was with exclusive games i made tools for
I know you say that the files are distributed between people exclusively, would it be possible for me to get my hands on them from someone? I would like to try this tool out to get some specific models but as of now it does not seem possible for me.
mono24
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by mono24 »

mahk wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:33 pm...I know you say that the files are distributed between people exclusively, would it be possible for me to get my hands on them from someone? I would like to try this tool out to get some specific models but as of now it does not seem possible for me.
That was a very long time ago when files where not public, as it goes for every new game that PS4 hackers have no public release of the exploit, the game has been long available online in so many forums/websites/trackers, all you have to do is google it and you'll get them just fine. key words like FakePKG along side the game title is one of them.
rudesingh56
ultra-n00b

Post by rudesingh56 »

Howdy - Total n00b here who stumbled on this thread whilst searching for Spidey assets... didn't even know this was a 'thing'! Awesome work get-vidmateapp.com mobdro download
TheSymbioteSpiderman
ultra-n00b

Post by TheSymbioteSpiderman »

Daemon, any idea on if you'll make a tool/list compatible with the new PC release? Love the tools btw
daemon1
MEGAVETERAN
MEGAVETERAN

Post by daemon1 »

TheSymbioteSpiderman wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:07 pm Daemon, any idea on if you'll make a tool/list compatible with the new PC release? Love the tools btw
yes, possibly. But lets wait until we see the files.
ugo9p5
advanced

Post by ugo9p5 »

daemon1 wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:46 am
TheSymbioteSpiderman wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:07 pm Daemon, any idea on if you'll make a tool/list compatible with the new PC release? Love the tools btw
Hey everyone so the file system seems to be the same on the pc version so here's the toc and dag of the pc version if that helps

https://www.mediafire.com/file/gd1ati58 ... d.zip/file
mahk
n00b

Post by mahk »

mono24 wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 1:47 am
mahk wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:33 pm...I know you say that the files are distributed between people exclusively, would it be possible for me to get my hands on them from someone? I would like to try this tool out to get some specific models but as of now it does not seem possible for me.
That was a very long time ago when files where not public, as it goes for every new game that PS4 hackers have no public release of the exploit, the game has been long available online in so many forums/websites/trackers, all you have to do is google it and you'll get them just fine. key words like FakePKG along side the game title is one of them.
Got it thanks! I ended up purchasing the PC release (never played the game). As others have mentioned, the filesystem seems to be the same as the PS4 release. So to use the tool, I place spiderman.exe and spider.ini into the directory (modify the ini to be the same assets_archive folder), and use CMD to execute commands to extract models? The initial post with the tool dl was a little unclear to me lol
daemon1
MEGAVETERAN
MEGAVETERAN

Post by daemon1 »

ugo9p5 wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:57 pm Hey everyone so the file system seems to be the same on the pc version so here's the toc and dag of the pc version if that helps
try using the same list from PS4
maybe it will work
carlosrj95
ultra-n00b

Post by carlosrj95 »

ugo9p5 wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:57 pm
daemon1 wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:46 am
Hey everyone so the file system seems to be the same on the pc version so here's the toc and dag of the pc version if that helps

https://www.mediafire.com/file/gd1ati58 ... d.zip/file
Tried with both PC and decrypted dag/toc files, the tool doesn't give any output (had to run it as administrator, otherwise i'd get an exception).

Code: Select all

System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
   at ?????????????????????????????????????????.?????????????????????????????????????????(String[] )
Crazy31139
veteran

Post by Crazy31139 »

Hi,Daemon1 wrote on his Discord server:
PC version its different, even archive format.
So not now, i will delay it for later.
So you need to wait until he has time for it.