Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Vindictus KR server has new hfs format

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
Ekey
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran

Re: Vindictus KR server has new hfs format

Post by Ekey »

silberberg44 wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:45 am Thank you guys for your hard work and courage to share your findings and works with the people, Yretenai and E-key!

I notice that the devs already placed a separate additional layer of protection in addition to the ones on Letty (and onwards) files. However, this protection touches solely on 3 folders worth of text files. However, this change isn't something as significant in comparison to the bigger picture.
Probably this is a preliminary preparation for changing the protection for all HFS files, just my opinion.
silberberg44
n00b

Post by silberberg44 »

Maybe so. This protection does seem to touch files directly. So when you extract the HFS file containing localization (e.g.), the output txt files are shown to be encrypted.
Ekey
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran

Post by Ekey »

Yep, this folders "resource/localized_text/", "scripts/" and "sqlite/" are encrypted twice now :)
sunny710
ultra-n00b

Post by sunny710 »

Thank you guys, Yretenai and E-key! You guys are really amazing!

Btw I have a question, I used hotfix version of HFS extractor, and extract the KR client hfs files which contain Letty's related files.

But I got these messages "Error occurred during a cryptographic operation.", I already have .NET 6 installed. Did I do something wrong?

silberberg44
n00b

Post by silberberg44 »

sunny710 wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 2:52 pm Thank you guys, Yretenai and E-key! You guys are really amazing!

Btw I have a question, I used hotfix version of HFS extractor, and extract the KR client hfs files which contain Letty's related files.

But I got these messages "Error occurred during a cryptographic operation.", I already have .NET 6 installed. Did I do something wrong?

Hello.

This means that the files in question cannot be unpacked, as the encryption changed. Breaking this new encryption is no longer planned.
Previously, attempting to extract such files would lead to halting the unpacking process altogether. The hotfix is made so that the extraction process would continue, skipping the files it couldn't unpack.
kurashimiru
ultra-n00b

Post by kurashimiru »

Hello everyone where I can find Grimden's hairstyle model ?
kurashimiru
ultra-n00b

Post by kurashimiru »

Ekey wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:28 pm They changed passwords for newest archives. Anyway there content list of these hfs's> https://pastebin.com/fPp650xj

Extracted content (Letty): Mirror #1 (Available for 7 days) or Mirror #2

Don't waiting for tool updates (no make sense), i guess this will affect for all hfs in the future.

Is this file include Grimden content?
johnwithlenon
n00b

Post by johnwithlenon »

kurashimiru wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:18 pm Hello everyone where I can find Grimden's hairstyle model ?
(deleted)
(Credit to Adam 09WilliamsAd for the model files)
Edit: Noone care about this so I deleted the file.
Last edited by johnwithlenon on Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
godless1991
ultra-n00b

Post by godless1991 »

Hey guys I'm new to Vindictus and I want to know if the Darkness Wings can be extracted now ? thx
AmazingFun
n00b

Post by AmazingFun »

bros, models don't have any facial bone.
is it possible to get the expression animation?
Unteroffizier2
n00b

Post by Unteroffizier2 »

AmazingFun wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:02 am bros, models don't have any facial bone.
the models dont have facial bones because they dont use face bones for expressions, they use vertex animation. they use a set number of expressions that are made for the models. the facial flexes are coded on the models themselves. it is possible to rip the facial flexes but its very time consuming.
AmazingFun
n00b

Post by AmazingFun »

Unteroffizier2 wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:29 pm
AmazingFun wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:02 am bros, models don't have any facial bone.
the models dont have facial bones because they dont use face bones for expressions, they use vertex animation. they use a set number of expressions that are made for the models. the facial flexes are coded on the models themselves. it is possible to rip the facial flexes but its very time consuming.
No tool for morph/blendshape? i doubt that .
btw,any idea about file path of playable character animation?
Unteroffizier2
n00b

Post by Unteroffizier2 »

AmazingFun wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 1:28 am No tool for morph/blendshape? i doubt that .
i personally dont add or extract the facial flexes(so i have no idea about tools), ive only ever fixed them if theyre broken when the characters are decompiled.

as for the animation path. im surprised you havent seen it, its in "models/player/_anim/"
AmazingFun
n00b

Post by AmazingFun »

Unteroffizier2 wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:38 am
AmazingFun wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 1:28 am No tool for morph/blendshape? i doubt that .
i personally dont add or extract the facial flexes(so i have no idea about tools), ive only ever fixed them if theyre broken when the characters are decompiled.

as for the animation path. im surprised you havent seen it, its in "models/player/_anim/"
i'm using the latest kr version. no folder or fillename like that get extracted with the newest extractor,most of monsters are good.
so, the developer have updated old files and is updating....
winner25
ultra-n00b

Post by winner25 »

hi~every body ,who know the last extract tool can export the new character Latiya?