Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Noesis g1m/g1t/g1a importer

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Joschka
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Re: Noesis g1m/g1t/g1a importer

Post by Joschka »

I can indeed confirm that Three Hopes is fully supported. No NUNO5 used, chunk versions and "classic" texture formats really close to what was used in Three Houses so no problems at all. Cethleann has been updated to extract the assets properly so now everyone can dump them easily. Image

However after 2 years and a half maintaining Cethleann, Yretenai has decided to take a break from working on all these Koei archives and won't make any more updates for a while to focus on other projects.
andree
veteran

Post by andree »

Joschka wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:07 am I can indeed confirm that Three Hopes is fully supported. No NUNO5 used, chunk versions and "classic" texture formats really close to what was used in Three Houses so no problems at all. Cethleann has been updated to extract the assets properly so now everyone can dump them easily. Image

However after 2 years and a half maintaining Cethleann, Yretenai has decided to take a break from working on all these Koei archives and won't make any more updates for a while to focus on other projects.
So I tried loading the same file (85ce161d.g1m) as you did only to get a crash, please tell me how did you load this up without crashing?
Diblox
ultra-n00b

Post by Diblox »

andree wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:59 pm
Joschka wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:07 am I can indeed confirm that Three Hopes is fully supported. No NUNO5 used, chunk versions and "classic" texture formats really close to what was used in Three Houses so no problems at all. Cethleann has been updated to extract the assets properly so now everyone can dump them easily. Image

So I tried loading the same file (85ce161d.g1m) as you did only to get a crash, please tell me how did you load this up without crashing?
I have the same problem. Did you figured it out?
Joschka
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Joschka »

Do NOT use Ceth 1.2.1, it's specific to P5S PC version and will corrupt your file by trying to decrypt them whereas this game has no encryption in any way.
Use Ceth 1.2.0 instead if you want to get Three Hopes assets, or literally any RDB game that is not Strikers Steam version

Anyways here's the usual list to rebuild the g1t files given a g1m hash, command line at the top :
MaterialList.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Diblox
ultra-n00b

Post by Diblox »

Joschka wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:22 pm Do NOT use Ceth 1.2.1, it's specific to P5S PC version and will corrupt your file by trying to decrypt them whereas this game has no encryption in any way.
Use Ceth 1.2.0 instead if you want to get Three Hopes assets, or literally any RDB game that is not Strikers Steam version

Anyways here's the usual list to rebuild the g1t files given a g1m hash, command line at the top :
MaterialList.zip
Hello! Thank you for the MaterialList, it has been a really big help. But I've noticed that some characters g1m hashs are not present in the list. Is this normal?
Joschka
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Joschka »

Diblox wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:12 pm Hello! Thank you for the MaterialList, it has been a really big help. But I've noticed that some characters g1m hashs are not present in the list. Is this normal?
Considering the weird new schemes that they introduced in this game I wouldn't be surprised if there were some shared resources or similar (this is what happens with anims). Can you give me an example of such hashes so I can check what's going on ?
Diblox
ultra-n00b

Post by Diblox »

Joschka wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:53 pm
Diblox wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:12 pm Hello! Thank you for the MaterialList, it has been a really big help. But I've noticed that some characters g1m hashs are not present in the list. Is this normal?
Considering the weird new schemes that they introduced in this game I wouldn't be surprised if there were some shared resources or similar (this is what happens with anims). Can you give me an example of such hashes so I can check what's going on ?
Sorry, it was on me. It seems my text editor didn't load the full list for some reason reason when I searched for the hashes. I didn't have any problems since but if I do and the hashes are really not there I will post again on this thread.

Sorry again and thanks!
Tangil
ultra-n00b

Post by Tangil »

Joschka wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:22 pm Do NOT use Ceth 1.2.1, it's specific to P5S PC version and will corrupt your file by trying to decrypt them whereas this game has no encryption in any way.

MaterialList.zip
Is there a command to rebuild these g1t files in bulk? It's pretty tedious to rebuild the g1t files individually.

Also, is there a filelist of the file names for Three Hopes that I cross-reference with the hash names? It would be much appreciated if we didn't had to go through every g1m file to find a specific model(s)
Twn
ultra-n00b

Post by Twn »

Hey, I was able to get the merged models and textures of a character from FEW3H, but I have no idea how you managed to get the animations working. Things I tried was putting all the g1a of the game in the model folder, it didn't load anything (Maybe it's not supposed to in that specific case), and I also tried to use Nyotengu.AnimationGraph.exe to somehow find the compatible g1a but no success. Is there some trick to find the compatible g1a for a character like the g1t?
threadbareplover
ultra-n00b

Post by threadbareplover »

MaterialList.zip
Hi, I'm having trouble finding some g1m hashes in this list. I've tried using a few different text editors to open the MaterialList, but none have found the missing models. Is there a particular one you would reccommend?

Here are some of the missing hashes:
ed339933
29629ff7
b5236798
57434dcb
d37edda3

All of the Ashen Wolves are missing, along with the Asura models, maybe that means something. The rest of the characters seem to be there, including new ones like Monica and Holst.
Petrgold
beginner

Post by Petrgold »

threadbareplover wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 11:16 am

MaterialList.zip
Hi, I'm having trouble finding some g1m hashes in this list. I've tried using a few different text editors to open the MaterialList, but none have found the missing models. Is there a particular one you would reccommend?

ed339933
29629ff7
b5236798
57434dcb
d37edda3

All of the Ashen Wolves are missing, along with the Asura models, maybe that means something. The rest of the characters seem to be there, including new ones like Monica and Holst.
It's because the list was made on the demo. We would need a new one for the final game.
threadbareplover
ultra-n00b

Post by threadbareplover »

Petrgold wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:56 am
threadbareplover wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 11:16 am

MaterialList.zip

ed339933
29629ff7
b5236798
57434dcb
d37edda3

It's because the list was made on the demo. We would need a new one for the final game.
Ah, ok, that makes a lot of sense. Thanks for pointing that out! Is there a way to generate a list for the full game?
Petrgold
beginner

Post by Petrgold »

threadbareplover wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:11 pm Ah, ok, that makes a lot of sense. Thanks for pointing that out! Is there a way to generate a list for the full game?
There is probably a way but I don't know how it's done sorry.
JunHimekawa
ultra-n00b

Post by JunHimekawa »

How do I even get the g1m files for Stranger of Paradise? I don't see any of them in the PC files.
EricVito
ultra-n00b

Post by EricVito »

Allanoon wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:32 pm Stranger of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin just recently came out. Cethleann Seems to extract the files just fine, ofc, nameless.
G1M files are mildly supported, some crash, some are deformed looking, other seems fine (mainly equipments?).
I didn't check much animations, but they load and there was no crash so far.
Textures also seems to work.

I'll drop a link with some working/not working g1m for if and when Joschka will have time. Thanks~
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ikpc6k0u ... in.7z/file
How did you do it? I don't know how to open it .bin or .file?