Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4)

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Syras
ultra-n00b

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4)

Post by Syras »

Hey Guys sorry if this question is asked twice but I couldn't find it anywhere. So is there a chance of getting anything in UE4? I'd like to do some stuff. So if there's any chance let me know.
rosalba
ultra-n00b

Post by rosalba »

So let me get this straight:

I read this forum thread from page one to the latest, and people seem to be asking for the game files left and right, something about .pak files from a certain firmware version and above are still encrypted, something about a (seemingly strange, according to some of the posts) need for a decrypted eboot.bin.

Might sound noob-ish, but the repeated game file posts (and some of the drama along the way, admittedly) had me somewhat confused as to what I actually need to have to use this tool. With one of the posts here stating that the key to decrypt original Sony Retail .PKG is already shared in the forum (if I had been taking down the right notes, I think have this one figured out), would this mean I also need the "base version" of the game's .pkg file for me to successfully extract the assets I'll need (specifically, I'm really only after one stage/map)? If not, what are those "game files" I'll actually need?

Clearing it out now that I'm asking what I need, not where to find them (bonus if someone actually do point out where, but I'm more concerned about what files I'll actually need— a specific version of the game or something like that).

Any help that will point me in the right direction into using this tool will be much appreciated :D
Thanks!
RoboMage
ultra-n00b

Post by RoboMage »

rosalba wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:49 pm So let me get this straight:

I read this forum thread from page one to the latest, and people seem to be asking for the game files left and right, something about .pak files from a certain firmware version and above are still encrypted, something about a (seemingly strange, according to some of the posts) need for a decrypted eboot.bin.

Might sound noob-ish, but the repeated game file posts (and some of the drama along the way, admittedly) had me somewhat confused as to what I actually need to have to use this tool. With one of the posts here stating that the key to decrypt original Sony Retail .PKG is already shared in the forum (if I had been taking down the right notes, I think have this one figured out), would this mean I also need the "base version" of the game's .pkg file for me to successfully extract the assets I'll need (specifically, I'm really only after one stage/map)? If not, what are those "game files" I'll actually need?

Clearing it out now that I'm asking what I need, not where to find them (bonus if someone actually do point out where, but I'm more concerned about what files I'll actually need— a specific version of the game or something like that).

Any help that will point me in the right direction into using this tool will be much appreciated :D
Thanks!
Use this: https://twitter.com/Vladabdf/status/1286075441330245632. Has links and directions for the full breakdown.

For anyone else on here, how do I download the latest version of kh3.exe? Also under what subset of folders are the keyblade models located?
hrg242002
ultra-n00b

Post by hrg242002 »

Hello, I can decrypt the kingdom hearts 3 files, I got to the UASSETS, BUT it doesn't run on UE4, UE4 doesn't recognize the files, BUT I explored some files inside the pkg and found that inside the uroot folder the file is ue4commandline. txt

../../../TresGame/TresGame.uproject -Messaging

I open UE4 it even recognizes looking for files, but it doesn’t open files, it’s as if the files had been “corrupted” but I don’t think so, the TresGame.uproject file is perhaps the best solution, does anyone have this file?

-HeroRicky Games
Vitan
ultra-n00b

Post by Vitan »

I have seen that this issue has been discussed several times but I cannot find a solution.

I need help referent with Umodel and Kingdom Hearts 3 tool. I need extract all map with Corona Kingdom
I generate the RA (Corona) map files and extract them, I get this:

Then I use the Kh3.exe tool in uasset to get this:

The next step should be to use a .umap of the path:
KH3 \ Game \ Maps \ ra \ umap \ ra_01

I should drag it to the kh3.exe tool but in this case it only generates 3 documents format .txt

VIDEO: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RRUUsq ... sp=sharing

THKS!!
daemon1
MEGAVETERAN
MEGAVETERAN

Post by daemon1 »

Vitan wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 2:18 am I need help referent with Umodel and Kingdom Hearts 3 tool. I need extract all map with Corona Kingdom
check instructions here:
viewtopic.php?p=162674#p162674
Stallone
n00b

Post by Stallone »

Hello, I have a complicated project since I'm a noob, but there it is:

I would like to create a transition screen to use when editing video. I would like the Demon Tower to slide over the screen as an alpha transition.

To do this I thought I would get the model and play the according animation (as seen during fight or Twilight Town cutscene).

I got the game files, and found the model "dw_402"

Problem is, I can't rip the texture, and huge problem for a noob like me, the model is this (attachment)

Which means the game uses dark ways to have this demon tower working. Is it possible to recreate it in a 3D software so I can get my transition?

Edit: demon tower is supposed to look like this https://d.newsweek.com/en/full/1312024/ ... c3185d105d

Thanks in advance!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mirrorman95
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by Mirrorman95 »

RoboMage wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:22 pm

Thanks!
Use this: https://twitter.com/Vladabdf/status/1286075441330245632. Has links and directions for the full breakdown.

For anyone else on here, how do I download the latest version of kh3.exe? Also under what subset of folders are the keyblade models located?
This Tweet is from an account that no longer exists. Learn more
BBSFM and KH2FM+ saves are compatible with KH2.5. viewtopic.php?t=13424
rosalba
ultra-n00b

Post by rosalba »

Mirrorman95 wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:19 pm

Thanks!

Oh, Vlad closed his account? I wonder what happened :( Last I heard from him and his project is that they managed to get KH1 working for PC.

On the other hand, I think that also means the links and his directions are gone? I still have them and the links provided in the instructions still works (other than his twitter links, of course), but is it ok to still share the tool?
Fozzie3D
ultra-n00b

Post by Fozzie3D »

AESRYL wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:33 am Ive got nothing against Starfire, Hes an amazing dude... though i know he can be very selfish at times, ive asked him about things before and very kindly asked him to share stuff and he just straight up ignores me.

Sorry Starfire just putting it out there
you have done that as well dude.
neonvega
advanced

Post by neonvega »

Fozzie3D wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:27 am
AESRYL wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:33 am Ive got nothing against Starfire, Hes an amazing dude... though i know he can be very selfish at times, ive asked him about things before and very kindly asked him to share stuff and he just straight up ignores me.

Sorry Starfire just putting it out there
you have done that as well dude.
so have you when asked for share dude your just as bad as everyone else here
Mirrorman95
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by Mirrorman95 »

rosalba wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:32 am
Mirrorman95 wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:19 pm

Oh, Vlad closed his account? I wonder what happened :( Last I heard from him and his project is that they managed to get KH1 working for PC.

On the other hand, I think that also means the links and his directions are gone? I still have them and the links provided in the instructions still works (other than his twitter links, of course), but is it ok to still share the tool?
I found the links using the web archiving organization:
https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1srb832
https://mega.nz/file/7YJhCQoT#-lRyLsq54 ... 8r4mhjIM6s
BBSFM and KH2FM+ saves are compatible with KH2.5. viewtopic.php?t=13424
TheKillercritic
ultra-n00b

Post by TheKillercritic »

Is there a way to rip the 3d models of the KH3 world stages in their entirety? With all models already placed where they belong in the stage?
mono24
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by mono24 »

TheKillercritic wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:27 am Is there a way to rip the 3d models of the KH3 world stages in their entirety? With all models already placed where they belong in the stage?
If you would have read the thread, you'd see that the simple answer is YES, you can ;) lots of hard work, but doable.
Since the tools for UE by daemon are reversed in same manner, the steps/procedure is the same as well, the forum has steps on how to do it written in posts, just gotta search for it.
SweetLemondropTea
ultra-n00b

Post by SweetLemondropTea »

Hi! New here!
So every time I put a umap into the tool, it pops out three txt files. Is this suppose to happen? If so, how do I import that into a 3d program like blender?