Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Fate Grand Order Arcade

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Darkhowlings
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Re: Fate Grand Order Arcade

Post by Darkhowlings »

Geez that looks like if they were a mafia. The only it need for end it was "if you don't, you will end sleeping with the fish".

But that is how some of the rules here are kind weird: you cannot post data of games, but if the game is from a source that is almost impossible to get and either buy?

Still, we can send the data on DM without saying anything: after all the original data was from Discord, not from emuline. hell, from a Chinese Discord.
mark12
ultra-n00b

Post by mark12 »

they can't sell/trade the assets if the files are publicly available :wink:
ailephi
beginner

Post by ailephi »

Darkhowlings wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:25 pm Geez that looks like if they were a mafia. The only it need for end it was "if you don't, you will end sleeping with the fish".

But that is how some of the rules here are kind weird: you cannot post data of games, but if the game is from a source that is almost impossible to get and either buy?

Still, we can send the data on DM without saying anything: after all the original data was from Discord, not from emuline. hell, from a Chinese Discord.
Like I said, we can wait for the game's service to finish first.

After all, if SEGA finds out about the leak, they would possibly make all future update files harder for these dataminers to obtain and decrypt.
Better be safe than sorry
Darkhowlings
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Darkhowlings »

ailephi wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:18 am Like I said, we can wait for the game's service to finish first.

After all, if SEGA finds out about the leak, they would possibly make all future update files harder for these dataminers to obtain and decrypt.
Better be safe than sorry
Right.
No.
They still and still leak the data in somewhere of the internet.
But people should learn not ask here for data and just spam were the source is.
As for this thread: back to be death. No data, no people care to keep fixing no nothing.
f2dr0
ultra-n00b

Post by f2dr0 »

Could we even extract the files (example get more models) of a newer fgo arcade version if someone has it? Or we need the key to do that?
Boeing747
ultra-n00b

Post by Boeing747 »

Does anyone know how to open the .mot files, I somehow got the mot_.farc files into .mot files.
Boeing747
ultra-n00b

Post by Boeing747 »

Arielainthere
ultra-n00b

Post by Arielainthere »

Anything new? has anybody gotten hold of the new version
huehuehuynh
ultra-n00b

Post by huehuehuynh »

Arielainthere wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 5:43 am Anything new? has anybody gotten hold of the new version
As far as I know, the people who might have the newer version are still keeping it private.
Darkhowlings
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Darkhowlings »

They wouldn't post on the page were it was. Now they're erasing comments there and anyone that have a question they actually make fun of it.

Seriously, how does that page roll? No one can say nothing and even if it is question with no offense the user get banned or comment erase?.

In my case I will wait. They just add Moriarty beside Iskandar. I can wait a year or two for get they models.

ADD:
They just update the data, but they add only the update in .APP format. And based on this viewtopic.php?f=16&t=21673&p=183638&hilit=.app#p183638 we're screw.
GDL
veteran

Post by GDL »

Darkhowlings wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 10:12 pm They wouldn't post on the page were it was. Now they're erasing comments there and anyone that have a question they actually make fun of it.

Seriously, how does that page roll? No one can say nothing and even if it is question with no offense the user get banned or comment erase?.

In my case I will wait. They just add Moriarty beside Iskandar. I can wait a year or two for get they models.

ADD:
They just update the data, but they add only the update in .APP format. And based on this viewtopic.php?f=16&t=21673&p=183638&hilit=.app#p183638 we're screw.
There's a lot of talented people around here, I'm sure someone will figure something out :wink:
Spiritovod
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Spiritovod »

@GDL: No, it's technically impossible, which was already explained on previous page.
GDL
veteran

Post by GDL »

Spiritovod wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 5:31 pm @GDL: No, it's technically impossible, which was already explained on previous page.
:cry:
Darkhowlings
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Darkhowlings »

GDL wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:49 pm There's a lot of talented people around here, I'm sure someone will figure something out :wink:
Did you took time for actually READ the post I link? Just like Spiritovod say it: it is IMPOSSIBLE to unpack. We will never get tools for unpack something that is clearly out of reach of anyone from here.

I mostly post the edit for clarify that will be impossible to get new updates forever.
ailephi
beginner

Post by ailephi »

GDL wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:49 pm
There's a lot of talented people around here, I'm sure someone will figure something out :wink:
tldr; Unless someone here has the actual arcade machine, it's impossible to decrypt it.