Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

[Unity3D] Punishing : Gray Raven assets

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
lfanguest
ultra-n00b

Re: [Unity3D] Punishing : Gray Raven assets

Post by lfanguest »

ikskoks wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:37 am
lfanguest wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:30 am May I ask how to delete the "Kuro" before the signature of "UnityFS"?
1. Download hex workshop http://www.bpsoft.com/downloads/
2. Open unity3d file in hex workshop
3. Select "Kuro" word
4. Right click and choose "Delete"
5. Save the file
Ok, thank you.
zecknor
ultra-n00b

Post by zecknor »

Anyone able to find the Mesh for the characters? They seem to be missing from my files when looking with AssetstudioGUI.
NeferneferOttom
ultra-n00b

Post by NeferneferOttom »

Is there still a way to extract the Chinese version now, the global version is too low, I can hardly find any information on the Chinese website because it is all blocked by kuro
SCArkadia
n00b

Post by SCArkadia »

So as of today, is the game not extractable anymore? Not decryptable?
Kanbara
advanced

Post by Kanbara »

SCArkadia wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 2:32 pm So as of today, is the game not extractable anymore? Not decryptable?
Nope. It's still encrypted and kuro keeps changing its way to encryption
SCArkadia
n00b

Post by SCArkadia »

Kanbara wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 3:33 am
SCArkadia wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 2:32 pm So as of today, is the game not extractable anymore? Not decryptable?
Nope. It's still encrypted and kuro keeps changing its way to encryption
Awww, too bad. I kinda love the model and animation. :(
wansf
veteran

Post by wansf »

just give up, china developer like KURO and miyoho keep their eyes on forum like this and will change their encrypt key EVERY update
hunshimowangzhy
ultra-n00b

Post by hunshimowangzhy »

Recently I was trying to learn some reverse engineering stuff as more and more games are encrypting their data, and it turns out the encryption method is fairly straitforward for this one. There are special encryption funtions in the chinese version of unity. You can get the editor by downloading the chinese version of unity hub on the chinese official website. Both the hub and editor has the suffix "c1" appended to the version number. In unity write your own c# script and call AssetBundle.SetAssetBundleDecryptKey("") with the 16 byte key before you load the assetbundles. I am not providing the key here just in case some passerby decided to do stupid things with these assets that angers the developers and provokes them to change the encryption method again (this acutually happened weeks after the initial release of the game). Prove that you are clever enough by dumping the game library and figuring out the key your self. After getting the key you can use AssetBundle.RecompressAssetBundleAsync to decrypt the bundle and load it into assetstudio, or do whatever you like. Currently this method works for all versions of this game, including the latest chinese version.
ImageImage
einherjar007
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by einherjar007 »

hunshimowangzhy wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 6:19 am Recently I was trying to learn some reverse engineering stuff as more and more games are encrypting their data, and it turns out the encryption method is fairly straitforward for this one. There are special encryption funtions in the chinese version of unity. You can get the editor by downloading the chinese version of unity hub on the chinese official website. Both the hub and editor has the suffix "c1" appended to the version number. In unity write your own c# script and call AssetBundle.SetAssetBundleDecryptKey("") with the 16 byte key before you load the assetbundles. I am not providing the key here just in case some passerby decided to do stupid things with these assets that angers the developers and provokes them to change the encryption method again (this acutually happened weeks after the initial release of the game). Prove that you are clever enough by dumping the game library and figuring out the key your self. After getting the key you can use AssetBundle.RecompressAssetBundleAsync to decrypt the bundle and load it into assetstudio, or do whatever you like. Currently this method works for all versions of this game, including the latest chinese version.
Thank you for the information on "AssetBundle.RecompressAssetBundleAsync".
I didn't know about it. It certainly works. The method seems to be uncompressed stable.
Until I knew it, I was calling the prefab and getting the clip from the array. Now all we have to do is run the script.
Kanbara
advanced

Post by Kanbara »

How can you manage to get the bone/skeleton of them? I only find their mesh files.
I rummage all the files only to find no Animator files for the correspondent characters :[
What I see are just some mesh files' names that end with VC.
It's quite weird that the old characters's Animator file are stored together with their textures and meshes, but the newer ones seem to be separated into several files (I guess)?
I use the latest build of Assetstudio v0.16.40,btw.

hunshimowangzhy
ultra-n00b

Post by hunshimowangzhy »

First make sure you have downloaded all the game asset. Most of the assets are in sdcard/android/data, but there are also quiet some files in the apk file in /data/app for the chinese version, and a ~2gb obb file in sdcard/android/obb for global versions. The obb file is actually a bunch of zip file stacking together and you need to write a script to split the obb into zip files based on the zip header signature. After combining those files you should be able to get the complete game asset.
Kanbara
advanced

Post by Kanbara »

hunshimowangzhy wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 4:23 am First make sure you have downloaded all the game asset. Most of the assets are in sdcard/android/data, but there are also quiet some files in the apk file in /data/app for the chinese version, and a ~2gb obb file in sdcard/android/obb for global versions. The obb file is actually a bunch of zip file stacking together and you need to write a script to split the obb into zip files based on the zip header signature. After combining those files you should be able to get the complete game asset.
Oh, I see.I forget the assets in the apk.
Thanks!!
Kanbara
advanced

Post by Kanbara »

ikskoks wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:37 am
May I ask is it possible to decrypt the audio files from this game, for some they seldom release the background music from this game.I find it also encrypted as well since foobar2000 and VGMToolBox are fail to recognize neither the .acb nor .awb format.
It seems that I need to get the .hcakey or something like that so as to make it readable by foobar?
But I have not an inkling of decoding TBH :(

Here are some samples of the .acb and .awb files. It would be great if you can take a look at them! :)
https://mega.nz/folder/gPJDRJqK#GWREFN3Kzjlo1WHgf0ffxA
ikskoks

Post by ikskoks »

It would be great if you can take a look at them!
I would love to help, but unfortunately I don't know the correct hca key for your samples.
Kanbara
advanced

Post by Kanbara »

ikskoks wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:44 pm
It would be great if you can take a look at them!
I would love to help, but unfortunately I don't know the correct hca key for your samples.
I see..Thanks for your answer! :D