Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
dark9090
ultra-n00b

Re: Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

Post by dark9090 »

Does anyone know if it is possible that when loading a g1m noesis somehow recognizes its g1t textures, I've been ordering textures all day, stranger of paradise XD
mono24
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by mono24 »

dark9090 wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 11:19 pm...anyone know if it is possible that when loading a g1m noesis somehow recognizes its g1t textures...
If all required assets are in the same folder, the textures will be loaded automatically.
Also this is the wrong thread to ask the question that is specific to the plugin in question, go to: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=21666
OMGCaprat
ultra-n00b

Post by OMGCaprat »

Heyo, a little new to this! My goal is to extract the VA from DW8, and apply it in Warriors orochi 4 where applicable (battle grunts and generic lines, etc.) Would these tools be able to help me accomplish that? I'm fairly certain if I have a tool that can extract and repack the audio, I'm none too worried about replacing audio, but I'm in need of something that can get to and repack the linkdata the audio is in in the first place.
andree
veteran

Post by andree »

I tried this with Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes demo to extract it's .fdata files and it gave me a error.
Here's what I inputted in.

Code: Select all

Cethleann.DataExporter.exe --zhao --platform Switch *output folder* *Three Hopes folder* 
and this is what the error says.

Code: Select all

Unhandled exception. System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
   at System.Number.ThrowOverflowOrFormatException(ParsingStatus status, TypeCode type)
   at System.Number.ParseInt64(ReadOnlySpan`1 value, NumberStyles styles, NumberFormatInfo info)
   at System.Int64.Parse(String s, NumberStyles style)
   at Cethleann.Archive.RDB.DecodeOffset(String packed) in C:\projects\cethleann\Cethleann\Archive\RDB.cs:line 284
   at Cethleann.Archive.RDB..ctor(Span`1 buffer, String name, String directory) in C:\projects\cethleann\Cethleann\Archive\RDB.cs:line 63
   at Cethleann.ManagedFS.Nyotengu.AddDataFS(String path) in C:\projects\cethleann\Cethleann\ManagedFS\Nyotengu.cs:line 84
   at Cethleann.DataExporter.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\projects\cethleann\Cethleann.DataExporter\Program.cs:line 50
I have access to the files from the game, I've provided several files here, so if you want to test more of them, please dm me.
ninetalescommander
beginner

Post by ninetalescommander »

I imagine the current scripts aren't updated for FEW:TH, either we are doing something wrong or we just need to wait.
andree
veteran

Post by andree »

ninetalescommander wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:56 pm I imagine the current scripts aren't updated for FEW:TH, either we are doing something wrong or we just need to wait.
Yretenai updated it but it is WIP, so wait for it to be finalized.
yham
n00b

Post by yham »

At the latest update, has Yretenai ceased development?
I had high hopes for Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes as well...
wahwahweewah
ultra-n00b

Post by wahwahweewah »

yham wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:06 am At the latest update, has Yretenai ceased development?
You can extract the files with the latest update, however they will not be named. The command I got to work was
Cethleann.DataExporter -P switch --rdb D:\fe\cethleann\hopeout D:\fe\dir\romfsa\File\CMN\Asset\FDataPackage\Trial
with hopeout being my out directory and \trial being a subdirectory of my extracted romfs.

It works mostly, however some textures are very swizzled/compressed in a strange way. (At least I hope it's that and they're not completely corrupted...)
Joschka
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Joschka »

Just use Noesis to view the g1t files directly instead, everything works. viewtopic.php?f=16&p=185143#p185143

And yeah after working on these Koei archives for nearly two years Yretenai is taking a break to focus on other projects. Needless to say, a huge thanks for all the hard work done on all these tools, without having someone focusing on the archives/bundles I wouldn't have been able to add support for as many games to Project G1M.
yham
n00b

Post by yham »

wahwahweewah wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:46 am
yham wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:06 am At the latest update, has Yretenai ceased development?
You can extract the files with the latest update, however they will not be named. The command I got to work was
Cethleann.DataExporter -P switch --rdb D:\fe\cethleann\hopeout D:\fe\dir\romfsa\File\CMN\Asset\FDataPackage\Trial
with hopeout being my out directory and \trial being a subdirectory of my extracted romfs.

It works mostly, however some textures are very swizzled/compressed in a strange way. (At least I hope it's that and they're not completely corrupted...)
Thanks for letting me know. It worked well. And thanks to the hard work of the developer.
As for the file name, LINKDATA is not sure about the file name either, so is there any way to resolve this?
Jacien
ultra-n00b

Post by Jacien »

Some images swizzle for me too, and when I try to batch export with Noesis (it has Project G1M plugin), it'll reach certain images and just crash. For example
BEGINNING JOB 0175 - F:\Fire Emblem Three Hopes\Output\root\g1t\0170fe53.g1t
Detected file type: G1T File (Little Endian)
WARNING: Invalid dimensions on DDS! (1324016369x-698799644)
DXT-compressed files must be divisible by 4.Unsupported DDS format: -1.
WARNING: Constructing default image because data could not be decoded.
I used Cethleann with that above command to extract all files out:
Cethleann.DataExporter -P switch --rdb "PathOut" "PathTrial"
It takes a while to extract everything, is there a command so it only extracts .g1t?
Joschka
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Joschka »

Jacien wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:24 am Some images swizzle for me too, and when I try to batch export with Noesis (it has Project G1M plugin), it'll reach certain images and just crash. For example
It takes a while to extract everything, is there a command so it only extracts .g1t?
Not sure about the batch export but previewing the one you're talking about individually works fine (3 texture container) Image
Also these tiling issues are non existent with the plugin. And no you cannot extract g1t files only.
Jacien
ultra-n00b

Post by Jacien »

Joschka wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:01 pm
Jacien wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:24 am Some images swizzle for me too, and when I try to batch export with Noesis (it has Project G1M plugin), it'll reach certain images and just crash. For example
Not sure about the batch export but previewing the one you're talking about individually works fine (3 texture container) Image
Also these tiling issues are non existent with the plugin. And no you cannot extract g1t files only.
Okay, then I wonder what I'm doing wrong with Cethleann or Noesis.

Here, I'll upload the file I just got from this run: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3wc0m18erfsyz ... 3.g1t?dl=0

I did the command:
Cethleann.DataExporter --platform Switch --rdb "F:\Fire Emblem Three Hopes\Output" "F:\Fire Emblem Three Hopes\Fire Emblem Warriors_ Three Hopes Demo v0 (01006E6017792000) (BASE)\File\CMN\Asset\FDataPackage\Trial"
Does that work in your Noesis? If it does then I have something wrong with Noesis. If it doesn't work, then I'm doing the export wrong.
Ghosttoast
ultra-n00b

Post by Ghosttoast »

Is there a way to combine or find the three hopes G1T's for characters or is going through one by one the only option now?
Jacien
ultra-n00b

Post by Jacien »

Jacien wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:27 pm
Joschka wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:01 pm

Okay, then I wonder what I'm doing wrong with Cethleann or Noesis.

Here, I'll upload the file I just got from this run: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3wc0m18erfsyz ... 3.g1t?dl=0

I did the command:
Cethleann.DataExporter --platform Switch --rdb "F:\Fire Emblem Three Hopes\Output" "F:\Fire Emblem Three Hopes\Fire Emblem Warriors_ Three Hopes Demo v0 (01006E6017792000) (BASE)\File\CMN\Asset\FDataPackage\Trial"
Does that work in your Noesis? If it does then I have something wrong with Noesis. If it doesn't work, then I'm doing the export wrong.
Figured out my issue, it was the 1.2.1 build of Cethleann that wasn't extracting Three Hopes correctly. 1.2.0 worked and now when i look at it in Noesis, it's not scrambled
120Cethleann.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.