Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Bloodborne

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
TokiChan
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Re: Bloodborne

Post by TokiChan »

In Soulsgames human-NPC/main hero doesn't have self folders. You can only get the body parts (without clothes), basic headparts (hair, lashes, eyes, basic face, etc) and weapons-armours. All faces of human NPC and main hero saved as morph file (.tri) and facegen file.

Basic body ans faces placed in PARTS folder. Check archives like FC_m_0000 (male basic body)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
http://tokami-fuko.deviantart.com/
Extracted, converted, rigged models :)
Skyrim, Witcher 3, Dark Souls, Demon's Souls, Doom 3, random dragons
dibe91
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by dibe91 »

I have a problem. I tried to export torrent from ascii format to qyuello fbx but for some movement, it creates 2 skeletons and 2 different skins. I have found to merge on blenber, but it overwrites the skin with la'tro, is there a way to merge them?
Kanbara
advanced

Post by Kanbara »

TokiChan wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:19 am In Soulsgames human-NPC/main hero doesn't have self folders. You can only get the body parts (without clothes), basic headparts (hair, lashes, eyes, basic face, etc) and weapons-armours. All faces of human NPC and main hero saved as morph file (.tri) and facegen file.

Basic body ans faces placed in PARTS folder. Check archives like FC_m_0000 (male basic body)
Can those tri files be extracted to a usable file?
TokiChan
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by TokiChan »

Kanbara wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 12:53 pm
TokiChan wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:19 am In Soulsgames human-NPC/main hero doesn't have self folders. You can only get the body parts (without clothes), basic headparts (hair, lashes, eyes, basic face, etc) and weapons-armours. All faces of human NPC and main hero saved as morph file (.tri) and facegen file.

Can those tri files be extracted to a usable file?
I try, but no luck in all soulsgames. Or Idk right way to convert it.

Also you can use ninjaripper to get NPC and main hero faces. But it have alot problems: bad UVs, no rig, deformations, more fragmented meshes and no working fine with open locations (best inside rooms). I get my hero face from ds3 with that, but was so tired and no back to use ninja after that.
danissimo
ultra-n00b

Post by danissimo »

Hello. Can you tell me how to properly import .hkx animations from bloodborne into .fbx format?
Kanbara
advanced

Post by Kanbara »

TokiChan wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 1:07 pm I try, but no luck in all soulsgames. Or Idk right way to convert it.

Also you can use ninjaripper to get NPC and main hero faces. But it have alot problems: bad UVs, no rig, deformations, more fragmented meshes and no working fine with open locations (best inside rooms). I get my hero face from ds3 with that, but was so tired and no back to use ninja after that.
Maybe ninjaripper 2.0.9 will support extracting games models that use dx12, but it is still W.I.P..
TokiChan
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by TokiChan »

Kanbara wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 8:52 am
TokiChan wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 1:07 pm I try, but no luck in all soulsgames. Or Idk right way to convert it.

Maybe ninjaripper 2.0.9 will support extracting games models that use dx12, but it is still W.I.P..
Maybe
I hope someone of ninja-makers also update max import script, because script for importing 1.9 doesn't work already
muvoi2
ultra-n00b

Post by muvoi2 »

Hello, can somebody share game files with me? Will appreciate a lot :)
TokiChan
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by TokiChan »

Hi, dudes!
Any progress with correct UV export with BB tools?
I wanna get wyverns and fur armor, but ascii multi-UV script doesn't work
(or Idk how it must work)
Mater85913
ultra-n00b

Post by Mater85913 »

So for me I am getting a lot of UV issues on some parts of gear and npcs where the uvs are just broken while others are fine using the current importing tools for blender
TokiChan
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by TokiChan »

Mater85913 wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:22 am So for me I am getting a lot of UV issues on some parts of gear and npcs where the uvs are just broken while others are fine using the current importing tools for blender
Me too.
I have problems with fur and feathers parts. Some of them I can try fix, but when it have alot meshes (like this) it looks too hard
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kotn3l
veteran

Post by kotn3l »

TokiChan wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:12 pm
Mater85913 wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:22 am So for me I am getting a lot of UV issues on some parts of gear and npcs where the uvs are just broken while others are fine using the current importing tools for blender
Me too.
I have problems with fur and feathers parts. Some of them I can try fix, but when it have alot meshes (like this) it looks too hard
Make sure to use the ascii mesh since they have more UVs. Generally the second UV is used for alpha materials.
TokiChan
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by TokiChan »

kotn3l wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:53 pm
TokiChan wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:12 pm
Me too.
Make sure to use the ascii mesh since they have more UVs. Generally the second UV is used for alpha materials.
But ascii version have problems with bones and can't be convert to XNAlara correctly (the main source that I use)
daemon1
MEGAVETERAN
MEGAVETERAN

Post by daemon1 »

TokiChan wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:36 pm But ascii version have problems with bones and can't be convert to XNAlara correctly (the main source that I use)
what problem with bones?
goxila
ultra-n00b

Post by goxila »

Hello Guys, I try to edit Goldmask's rags from Elden Ring. I lost the rags physics after I use the flver tools. Is there a way to fix it? Things I tried: rename _Rags_ to [Rags] in Blender, check the "delete faceset only" button.