Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

UE4 ACL Animation Tool [Valorant, Life is Strange, Apex etc]

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
WollieWoltaz
beginner

Re: UE4 ACL Animation Tool [Valorant, Life is Strange, Apex etc.]

Post by WollieWoltaz »

@ akderebur
Could you take a look at the files for "Blade & Soul: Revolution (Korean) version?" After the latest update they use ACL compression but loading in the animation crashes the ACLanim viewer.
Someone provided some sample files on Gildor's forum:
https://www.gildor.org/smf/index.php/to ... l#msg41629

Regards,
akderebur
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by akderebur »

WollieWoltaz wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:03 pm loading in the animation crashes the ACLanim viewer.
They are using an older version of ACL which is not supported by the tool.
aza07
ultra-n00b

Post by aza07 »

Thanks you so much for this tool, since the time I was seraching somethings for the ACL animation ^^
unfortunatly i can't use it for the only game i was wanting to extract animation , and even if it's listed there, for me "Life Is Strange 2" doesnt work :(

I can't set the skeleton , I always receive "skeleton error", for the same model you used as the preview of LIS2 here.

And without that the animation is only on the head, I followed all the Instruction, download even the umodel special version you mentioned,
but nope nothings is working :(
Do you know why ?, I can send you the uasset file of the model for the skeleton the NUX version and the uasset anim file too

Thanks again ,really appreciated ;)
xdirec
ultra-n00b

Post by xdirec »

halow guys please help if i export in ue viewer coming bin file and my noesis dont have gltf im noob new sir
someone have discord?
error #
FPakFile::Serialize: file=/Game/Characters/PC/Pc_Pet/Dog02/Pet_Dog02_InGame.uasset <- TArray::SerializeSimple <- SerializeBulkArray <- FMultisizeIndexContainer<< <- FStaticLODModel4::SerializeStreamedData <- FStaticLODModel4::SerializeRenderItem <- TArray::Serialize: 0/1 <- USkeletalMesh4::Serialize <- LoadObject: SkeletalMesh4'Pet_Dog02_InGame.Pet_Dog02_InGame', pos=14D3, ver=518/0 (unversioned), game=ue4.24 <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage: /Game/Characters/PC/Pc_Pet/Dog02/Pet_Dog02_InGame.uasset <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main: umodel_build=1556 based
xdirec
ultra-n00b

Post by xdirec »

halow sir can u share script for glft2 viewer in noesis please
xdirec
ultra-n00b

Post by xdirec »

akderebur wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:53 pm A tool for previewing/exporting animations from some games that use the ACL plugin for UE4. Apparently, UE Viewer doesn't support the animations atm. This was a request from a friend. So, I thought I might as well share it here too. Not that I think anyone will use it :D

Some example animations

How to use

Set Skeleton
You don't need this step for Dislyte character models. Their skeleton is set by default. For any other game, you have to select the skeleton file (uasset) of the model you will be loading later.

Example: For loading a Mir 4 character skeleton, I will click Set Skeleton and select Pca_01_Skeleton.uasset.

Load Model/Animation

0) Everything you need for extracting the models is here: https://www.gildor.org/smf/index.php?topic=7760.0
1) Export the character model as GLTF using UE Viewer
2) Using Noesis, convert GLTF to NUX with the included NUX script
3) Load NUX in DislyteAnimViewer
4) Load the animation you want (uasset or uexp)
5) Export the animation to NUX
6) You can load the exported file in Noesis and convert it to any format you want

Download : https://www.mediafire.com/file/53c2rzil ... r.rar/file

Supported Games
- Apex Legends Mobile
- Dislyte
- Life is Strange 2 (Don't know which episodes)
- Mir 4
- Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds
- Valorant (partial)

Any other game might or might not work. Depends on the UE4 version used.
halow sir can u share glft2 script in noesis please
WollieWoltaz
beginner

Post by WollieWoltaz »

AFAIK You don't need a script for importing gltf into noesis. It's supported by default.
xdirec
ultra-n00b

Post by xdirec »

WollieWoltaz wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:20 pm AFAIK You don't need a script for importing gltf into noesis. It's supported by default.

After i extract the glft 2 coming 2 file 1 bin 1 3d then when iwant to view in noesis im give error cannot view
xdirec
ultra-n00b

Post by xdirec »

WollieWoltaz wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:20 pm AFAIK You don't need a script for importing gltf into noesis. It's supported by default.
can you help me please realy need only the pet in mir4 iwant to pull out with animation. you have discord
i extract then idont know how to load the anim in nux viewer
WollieWoltaz
beginner

Post by WollieWoltaz »

Hmm everything works fine for me. Strange that you can't load the .gltf file into Noesis.. maybe it got corrupted dunno.
I have discord yes... send me a PM with your discord tag and i'll send you a request!
xdirec
ultra-n00b

Post by xdirec »

WollieWoltaz wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:23 pm Hmm everything works fine for me. Strange that you can't load the .gltf file into Noesis.. maybe it got corrupted dunno.
I have discord yes... send me a PM with your discord tag and i'll send you a request!
Done
Error when exporting the glft2 no animation
Isend dm
zxhxy
ultra-n00b

Post by zxhxy »

I noticed that some of Dislyte's character directories had skeleton files, while others only had Physics files

After opening the NUX model file with the tool, must load the skeleton file to play the animation correctly

So which step am I missing?
SCArkadia
n00b

Post by SCArkadia »

zxhxy wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:04 pm I noticed that some of Dislyte's character directories had skeleton files, while others only had Physics files

After opening the NUX model file with the tool, must load the skeleton file to play the animation correctly

So which step am I missing?
I agree with this. Some characters like Wu kong in Dislyte has no skeleton. How do we solve this? :(
Spiritovod
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Spiritovod »

In case if someone missed latest developments, ACL animations are now mostly supported in umodel directly with different builds, including older versions like used in Final Fantasy VII Remake, Borderlands 3, Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, etc. For more info read this topic and respective game topics at gildor's forum.
pepapoha
n00b

Post by pepapoha »

hey I how to open Mir4 .uasset fiels animation ? I import nux ACLAnimViewer but I dont have animations mir4 I need .uasset extract animations file