Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Can anyone decrypt this forza horizon 3 zip?

Get help on any and all audio formats, or chip in and help others!
toab776
beginner

Can anyone decrypt this forza horizon 3 zip?

Post by toab776 »

It is a V10 Lamborghini Gallardo Induction engine synth sounds which dont play when you extract them....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DKDave
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Re: Can anyone decrypt this forza horizon 3 zip?

Post by DKDave »

They play fine in Foobar with vgmstream.
I see a vision rising, dreary, Fading in as children play twilight games, In the town called Ordinary, An eye of light reveals a gateway to doomsday
toab776
beginner

Post by toab776 »

DKDave wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:32 pm They play fine in Foobar with vgmstream.
I installed the vgmstream through fb2k component and it still doesnt play? What could be wrong?
toab776
beginner

Post by toab776 »

DKDave wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:32 pm They play fine in Foobar with vgmstream.
toab776
beginner

Post by toab776 »

How do they play fine for you and not me? I don't understand since i installed vgmstream but still they are silent.
ikskoks

Post by ikskoks »

I tried to play those samples with foobar2000 + vgmstream plugin, with Winamp,with Media Player Classic and with Audacity.
In all of those cases, the music was silent, no correct audio was detected. :D

Something is wrong with those samples from the first post. It may be extraction issue etc.
DKDave
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by DKDave »

I'm almost certain I got some sounds when I tried before, but I've redownloaded them and while they do play, they're silent because the audio data is basically blank. Not sure what happened there...
I see a vision rising, dreary, Fading in as children play twilight games, In the town called Ordinary, An eye of light reveals a gateway to doomsday
toab776
beginner

Post by toab776 »

ikskoks wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:58 pm I tried to play those samples with foobar2000 + vgmstream plugin, with Winamp,with Media Player Classic and with Audacity.
In all of those cases, the music was silent, no correct audio was detected. :D

Something is wrong with those samples from the first post. It may be extraction issue etc.
Damn. Maybe Forza left this empty on purpose as a placeholder and there really isn't audio in these zips? Or maybe its heavy heavy encryption.