Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Noesis g1m/g1t/g1a importer

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Makoto
advanced

Re: Noesis g1m/g1t/g1a importer

Post by Makoto »

Hello, I'm trying to rip Dead or alive 6 animations, in particular face animations.
https://imgur.com/a/k962Ivd these are my settings, yet noesis won't show the g1a files...i have noesis up to date as well, not sure why the anims won't show up for selection
Makoto
advanced

Post by Makoto »

Solved previous issue by merging assets in the folder
I have a problem with Atelier sophie 2,it just came out. It just crashes.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/6wy1a3bc ... l.zip/file sample model
Joschka
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Joschka »

Makoto wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:07 pm Solved previous issue by merging assets in the folder
They introduced a new cloth update (NUNO5). I'll have to reverse it but I'm busy with other projects right now so no ETA.
RoockyGTA
ultra-n00b

Post by RoockyGTA »

Joschka wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:16 am
Makoto wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:07 pm Solved previous issue by merging assets in the folder
They introduced a new cloth update (NUNO5). I'll have to reverse it but I'm busy with other projects right now so no ETA.

Hello friend a question tell me how I can correctly import a doa 6 animation to any 3d program like blender or 3ds max? I use that in the 2010 version but when I want to import the fbx file, nothing opens, nothing happens, the character does not appear with the animation, what am I doing wrong? or something I forget to do in the noesis when exporting? please help
wansf
veteran

Post by wansf »

please update for AtelierSophie2 :(
Allanoon
veteran

Post by Allanoon »

Stranger of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin just recently came out. Cethleann Seems to extract the files just fine, ofc, nameless.
G1M files are mildly supported, some crash, some are deformed looking, other seems fine (mainly equipments?).
I didn't check much animations, but they load and there was no crash so far.
Textures also seems to work.

I'll drop a link with some working/not working g1m for if and when Joschka will have time. Thanks~
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ikpc6k0u ... in.7z/file
GDL
veteran

Post by GDL »

Allanoon wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:32 pm Stranger of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin just recently came out. Cethleann Seems to extract the files just fine, ofc, nameless.
G1M files are mildly supported, some crash, some are deformed looking, other seems fine (mainly equipments?).
I didn't check much animations, but they load and there was no crash so far.
Textures also seems to work.

I'll drop a link with some working/not working g1m for if and when Joschka will have time. Thanks~
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ikpc6k0u ... in.7z/file
This game is crazy, the dev team went all bonkers and made the models/textures unnecessarily large, Sophia (the lady with long gray hair) is nearly 300k polygons, most of them compose the hair . . . why?!, and that's her "basic" (underwear) model, put more polygons on top of that when wearing any armor and combine that with all the polygons from the other characters, enemies AND the stage, no wonder this game runs all wonky on some platforms.
xrevo
ultra-n00b

Post by xrevo »

So far my experience with SoP is about the same as Allanoon, some things load, some things crash noesis. Jack Garland is 170k tris for his base model.
TRDaz
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by TRDaz »

From what I've seen, everything that doesn't work seems to be models with NUNO cloth, I assume it's the new version of NUNO that was previously mentioned that isn't supported yet.
starfire
n00b

Post by starfire »

So how do I unpack the game then ?
Joschka
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Joschka »

Just to post a small update : I've been working on the new NUNO5 during my free time for the past 4 days or so (starting with Atelier 2 and then it turned out that SoP used it too). This new NUNO section is quite complex and they changed the cloth meshes computation too so I had to reverse their new cloth shader on top of this new section.
I got most of the assets working at this point but there are still some very annoying edge cases (all from SoP) that I need to understand/figure out eventually before a proper release (like some NUNO linked entries and some weird negative cloth weights that I have no idea how to deal with for now).
Needless to say after spending most of my time working with bytes, shader assembly and linear algebra during the last days I'm probably going to take a break before finishing the job completely so I can't really give a proper release window for now.
Allanoon wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:32 pm G1M files are mildly supported, some crash, some are deformed looking, other seems fine (mainly equipments?).
The "deformed" models you're referring to are actually low LOD asssets ! For some reason they've stopped using the built-in G1M system and put the different LODs in different assets, I saw that in Age of Calamity before too.

On top of the new games support I'll have other additions and I'll take this opportunity to make x64 builds for Noesis64 too.
wansf
veteran

Post by wansf »

Joschka wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:41 pm Just to post a small update
thx for all ur time and hard works :mrgreen:
Sreliata
ultra-n00b

Post by Sreliata »

Joschka wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:41 pm Just to post a small update ...
Thank you so much for your hard work.
I've spent the my whole day on going through the "Stranger of Paradise" files and can confirm that currently, only the assets that don't really need /use physics, work. Such as Neon (short grey haired girl), most of the men and monsters. I just wanted to say that I really appreciate what you're doing and I am so excited for the updated version. So, so excited.

Again: thank you very much for doing this. :keke:
Tahugamer
ultra-n00b

Post by Tahugamer »

Can anyone please share Neon's g1m/g1t?
Rookie201
ultra-n00b

Post by Rookie201 »

Can someone help me with extraction files for Stranger of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin?
Can't figure out how to properly do it
Thanks in advance
Chaos!