Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Star Stable Online - CSA & TGA files

Read or post about compression. And decompression. Or ask questions how to decompress your files.
Ciennae
ultra-n00b

Re: Star Stable Online - CSA & TGA files

Post by Ciennae »

Hi, Im such a noobie im sorry lmao, I'm interested in the sso textures. I have quick bms installed and I know how to get the files. But how can I open the textures and edit them?
ikskoks

Post by ikskoks »

Ciennae, it was already explained in this topic. Just read the previous posts.
Ciennae
ultra-n00b

Post by Ciennae »

locknut wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:24 pm
There should not be any crn files in the destination if everything worked as it should.

Please try again and use a new empty folder as the destination. If you still see crn files afterwards, then something went wrong. There will be a text file with debug info there, if you zip that and send it to me in a PM I might be able to see what the reason is.
Hi! When I use your program I get an error message, it only extracts the textures till CSA4. There are also a lot of crn files in the folder.
locknut
advanced

Post by locknut »

Ciennae wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:08 pm Hi! When I use your program I get an error message, it only extracts the textures till CSA4. There are also a lot of crn files in the folder.
I realised that this will happen if you try to extract to a destination that contains spaces in the folder name. Maybe this is the bug you have as well...

It's fixed in the latest version, so you can try downloading that or extract to a folder without spaces in the name.
Ciennae
ultra-n00b

Post by Ciennae »

I have the 5th version downloaded but i still have the same problem :(
When its at the CSA4 It gives an error message. There are some dds but mostly .crn files
Last edited by Ciennae on Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
giovannaartz
n00b

Post by giovannaartz »

i have the 5th and the problem continues :(
Ciennae
ultra-n00b

Post by Ciennae »

I get this message
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
locknut
advanced

Post by locknut »

giovannaartz wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:07 pmsame
This happened because one of your CSA-files was corrupted or modified. I will change the tool so it won't stop just because one asset was bad.
Ciennae
ultra-n00b

Post by Ciennae »

Its working fine for me now!

I have a question, everytime I get a message that my .dds file is too big, how can I fix that?
VirtualRoutine
ultra-n00b

Post by VirtualRoutine »

Has anyone made progress on the .psm and .pan files? I want to be able to use them in a personal project. I do have experience in animation and 3d modeling so if I could be of any help then I would be glad to do so.
giovannaartz
n00b

Post by giovannaartz »

does anyone know how to make a program to change the textures of the horse or something else in star stable? and also put the horses in the game like c.c creations and dark rider siri does?
locknut
advanced

Post by locknut »

VirtualRoutine wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 1:40 am Has anyone made progress on the .psm and .pan files? I want to be able to use them in a personal project. I do have experience in animation and 3d modeling so if I could be of any help then I would be glad to do so.
I've partially unpacked them, but the skeletons does not look right. I'll send you a PM
Ciennae
ultra-n00b

Post by Ciennae »

Hi! Does anyone know how to change the textures of the pets?
Rleqn
ultra-n00b

Post by Rleqn »

giovannaartz wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:23 pm does anyone know how to make a program to change the textures of the horse or something else in star stable? and also put the horses in the game like c.c creations and dark rider siri does?
They use program by c.c creations called 'Pimp my horse sso'. Type it in youtube and you'll get video tutorials where to get it and how to use it.
Rleqn
ultra-n00b

Post by Rleqn »

I've partially unpacked them, but the skeletons does not look right. I'll send you a PM
I don't know much besides basic python, but have been working with 3D for some time now so I'm willing to help as well if you need it.