Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Just Cause game .arc archives

Old posts about game archives and other formats.
guitutilo
n00b

Post by guitutilo »

oh men, what i do??
guitutilo
n00b

Post by guitutilo »

i didn´t download any file from here, only the Just_Cause.dll to open the ARC files.

I have to download the pc.tab????
I dont´t have anything in my pclist.txt
guitutilo
n00b

Post by guitutilo »

i have just cause for PC help me :oops:
guitutilo
n00b

Post by guitutilo »

i have this files noname0
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
guitutilo
n00b

Post by guitutilo »

noname0
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
guitutilo
n00b

Post by guitutilo »

noname0.mex
guitutilo
n00b

Post by guitutilo »

noname0.mex
guitutilo
n00b

Post by guitutilo »

noname0.mex
guitutilo
n00b

Post by guitutilo »

I have many noname´s in may game in this noname files have a SARC, wath i do??
Ceej
ultra-n00b

Post by Ceej »

I am trying to extract the music in archive Just Cause\PC\SFX\Music\music.sab I get the "PGN Invalid" error.

There is no tab or text file... can someone help me out here with those text/tab files/whatever? I am a complete nubcake with no idea how to edit anything or hex anything or whatever.
flud
ultra-n00b

Post by flud »

Plugin work ? or both :roll:
lmahesa
ultra-n00b

Post by lmahesa »

Has anyone managed to get a full file listing for the arc files? I used filemon and the game looks for external files *IF* the .arc files aren't present, which means the game CAN be modded if the files can be extracted. Some of the unknown files are simple XML files, for example.
stinger
ultra-n00b

Post by stinger »

Hi,
I got idea. I have JC European version (oryginal) and file pclist.txt is empty. So maybe someone with US version could upload this file? Because I got only noname - files. And I want to find subtitles in that archives, but It seems that there are only game models, scripts and geometrics. Any ideas where are subtitles?

btw. Mr. Mouse you rock! But will you create an import function in your plugin? I think we all need that.
tgp1994
advanced

Re: Just Cause game .arc archives

Post by tgp1994 »

I have the same problem that everyone in the first few pages have been having. I get the invalid PGN error, I tried both versions of the plugins. Any ideas anyone?
Mr.Mouse
Site Admin

Re: Just Cause game .arc archives

Post by Mr.Mouse »

THe plugin is almosrt 4 years old or so, so there's not much support for it. Anyway,. what OS are you using? Can you attach a debug.log file here? (press ctrl-d) and what version of the game are you using?