Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Bloodborne

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
09williamsad
veteran

Re: Bloodborne

Post by 09williamsad »

Klaus wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:23 am Then the updated tool by Daemon works for models, but it seems textures for them are not unpacked yet.
Use Bindertool for tpf textures and other bnd files
My archive of models, audio, textures etc: <Link removed due to site policy> Google my username to find it.
Klaus
beginner

Post by Klaus »

09williamsad wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:52 am
Klaus wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:23 am Then the updated tool by Daemon works for models, but it seems textures for them are not unpacked yet.
Use Bindertool for tpf textures and other bnd files
I only find envmap tpf for map models, did I miss something to unpack or is this it ?
09williamsad
veteran

Post by 09williamsad »

Klaus wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:19 am I only find envmap tpf for map models, did I miss something to unpack or is this it ?
You have missed something, there are .flver map models.
My archive of models, audio, textures etc: <Link removed due to site policy> Google my username to find it.
Klaus
beginner

Post by Klaus »

09williamsad wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:41 am
Klaus wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:19 am I only find envmap tpf for map models, did I miss something to unpack or is this it ?
You have missed something, there are .flver map models.
From mapbnd I got flver then smd, that works fine for models.
From tpfbnd I got tpf then dds, that works but I only have envmap textures.
Is this supposed to contain model textures, are the necessary tpf compressed in another directory, or am I simply missing them.
09williamsad
veteran

Post by 09williamsad »

Klaus wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:49 am From mapbnd I got flver then smd, that works fine for models.
Is this supposed to contain model textures, are the necessary tpf compressed in another directory, or am I simply missing them.
Assuming that you have extracted the game files without error, then will be in another directory.
Klaus
beginner

Post by Klaus »

09williamsad wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:52 am
Klaus wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:49 am From mapbnd I got flver then smd, that works fine for models.
Assuming that you have extracted the game files without error, then will be in another directory.
With previous games there were tpfbdt for each map, now it seems different. Did you manage to get textured models ?
09williamsad
veteran

Post by 09williamsad »

Klaus wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:57 am With previous games there were tpfbdt for each map, now it seems different. Did you manage to get textured models ?
Yes, no issues.
If you cannot do it then wait for my rip to be done and uploaded.
I cannot post the link here due to forumn rules, but you can find my archive by googling my username.
Klaus
beginner

Post by Klaus »

09williamsad wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:00 am
Klaus wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:57 am With previous games there were tpfbdt for each map, now it seems different. Did you manage to get textured models ?
Yes, no issues.
If you cannot do it then wait for my rip to be done and uploaded.
I cannot post the link here due to forumn rules, but you can find my archive by googling my username.
I got it to work on Bloodborne, Dark Souls 3 and Sekiro, but the structure seems different for Elden Ring, I can't find those packed tpf for map models textures.

I was talking about environments textures, I'm only getting some "envmap" and I don't think that's it.

I guess I'll wait for some progress then.
Last edited by Klaus on Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Kanbara
advanced

Post by Kanbara »

daemon1 wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:47 am A quick fix for the tool to work with Elden Ring models
Thanks for your awesome tool!
I managed to extract melina already but also found some problems of it :(

The model is somehow flipped like this and I think they are supposed to be flipped along Y axis

And some of her hair UVs are messed up but some of them work normally

And here are some samples which contains the original file of melina. Much appreciated if you are willing to take a look at it! :mrgreen:
Samples:https://drive.google.com/file/d/13HExlo ... sp=sharing
pox911
beginner

Post by pox911 »

I'm also noticing that the sleeve also has the wrong UV all together. There might be others but so far this is the only thing i've found so far that has a wrong uv. As for the hair UVs, there should be more than one UV channel. I noticed this on the fur coat as well. UV 3 was using the common pc hair texture for the fur alpha
Kanbara
advanced

Post by Kanbara »

pox911 wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:48 pm Image

I'm also noticing that the sleeve also has the wrong UV all together. There might be others but so far this is the only thing i've found so far that has a wrong uv. As for the hair UVs, there should be more than one UV channel. I noticed this on the fur coat as well. UV 3 was using the common pc hair texture for the fur alpha
OH, how did you manage to import the extracted model into blender? Every time I try to import the .ascii mesh file it always warns me something like "Traceback...". I have no choice but to convert the ascii model in Noesis to another format like .gltf etc.

Maybe that's why I can't find the UV3 layer of her hair, for there are only up to 2 UVs of her hair found after being converted :constipated:
pox911
beginner

Post by pox911 »

Kanbara wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:58 am
OH, how did you manage to import the extracted model into blender? Every time I try to import the .ascii mesh file it always warns me something like "Traceback...". I have no choice but to convert the ascii model in Noesis to another format like .gltf etc.

Maybe that's why I can't find the UV3 layer of her hair, for there are only up to 2 UVs of her hair found after being converted :constipated:

I modified the ascii script to skip textures. It was erroring on a null reference. The third UV is just the shadow uv for her hair. In your case, you are just using the wrong hair texture. I'm using AAT500_PCHair_n in this image. I know the color isnt exactly right but it's more proof of concept :P. Not sure if i used the same character package as you though.

Irnkman
ultra-n00b

Post by Irnkman »

Are we able to apply animation files to the Elden RIng models yet?
Kanbara
advanced

Post by Kanbara »

pox911 wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:57 am
Kanbara wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:58 am

I modified the ascii script to skip textures. It was erroring on a null reference. The third UV is just the shadow uv for her hair. In your case, you are just using the wrong hair texture. I'm using AAT500_PCHair_n in this image. I know the color isnt exactly right but it's more proof of concept :P. Not sure if i used the same character package as you though.

Wow, your looks livelike than mine.I guess I used the other model package that diffrent from yours but I find it in "c2180.chrbnd".
But I'm quite curious about your textures name "AAT500_PCHair_n", I found no texture named like this from melina's texture .tpf file.(For the textures I got are all named like "c2180_Face_a", "c2180_Body_n" etc.) Does this texture store in another package may I ask? Or did you use another way to extract the "Data3.bhd" package which made your extracted file names diverse from which I got?Σ( ° △ °|||)
Even though I got the lifelike melina, there are still only 2 UV channels when I preview it in Noesis.

BTW, I'm still googling how to skip the texture by editing the XNALara addon but got no clue of it. I try to use Notepad++ to edit the "material_creator.py" to render all the "True" commands to be "False" (I know this way is wrong and kinda stupid :cry: ). Appearantly, it doesn't work for me haha...
pox911
beginner

Post by pox911 »

Kanbara wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:30 am
Wow, your looks livelike than mine.I guess I used the other model package that diffrent from yours but I find it in "c2180.chrbnd".
But I'm quite curious about your textures name "AAT500_PCHair_n", I found no texture named like this from melina's texture .tpf file.(For the textures I got are all named like "c2180_Face_a", "c2180_Body_n" etc.) Does this texture store in another package may I ask? Or did you use another way to extract the "Data3.bhd" package which made your extracted file names diverse from which I got?Σ( ° △ °|||)
Even though I got the lifelike melina, there are still only 2 UV channels when I preview it in Noesis.

BTW, I'm still googling how to skip the texture by editing the XNALara addon but got no clue of it. I try to use Notepad++ to edit the "material_creator.py" to render all the "True" commands to be "False" (I know this way is wrong and kinda stupid :cry: ). Appearantly, it doesn't work for me haha...
I probably should have been more specific. "AAT500_PCHair_n" Is in the common_body.tpf inside the parts folder. As for the python script, i modified the loadImage() function to treat it as new image always instead of trying to load an image. I used C2180 as well so it seems we used the same character file.