Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

force unleashed 2 gto converter

Programs that are related to this or that game.
luke9511
beginner

force unleashed 2 gto converter

Post by luke9511 »

hello everyone im try to convert star wars the force unleashed 2 gto files to .obj to import into blender however when i select the file i want to convert i get a runtime error 63 bad record number, does anyone know how to fix this?
dragbody
veteran

Re: force unleashed 2 gto converter

Post by dragbody »

This has been answered elsewhere on this forum. Please use the search function next time. But TFU2 gto files are zip files. Rename any got you want from, say, "playerdagobah.gto" to "playerdagobah.zip" and unzip the contents. The file you get will not have any file extension on it, so then add ".gto" and use the Noesis plugin on that file.
TheArk
ultra-n00b

Post by TheArk »

Well,

I've done everything up to the 'Noesis' part, and yet now I cannot find any .gto plugin for Noesis. Anywhere, I've spent several hours looking for it. So could someone either point me in the right direction or upload it here as an attachment?
Acewell
VIP member
VIP member

Post by Acewell »

https://code.google.com/p/noesis-plugin ... revelation

viewtopic.php?p=69716#p69716
here is local copy of Revelation's Noesis SWTFU gto plugin with the latest update :D
swtfu_gto.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mysteriousDINO
ultra-n00b

Post by mysteriousDINO »

i need help getting this stuff to work. i know this is all old stuff. but i was wanting to do some model stuff. got the tools and stuff but i dont know how to install it to blender
ikskoks

Post by ikskoks »

mysteriousDINO wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:00 pm i need help getting this stuff to work. i know this is all old stuff. but i was wanting to do some model stuff. got the tools and stuff but i dont know how to install it to blender
It's not for Blender. It is plugin for Noesis https://richwhitehouse.com/index.php?co ... project=91
mysteriousDINO
ultra-n00b

Post by mysteriousDINO »

ikskoks wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:01 am
mysteriousDINO wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:00 pm i need help getting this stuff to work. i know this is all old stuff. but i was wanting to do some model stuff. got the tools and stuff but i dont know how to install it to blender
It's not for Blender. It is plugin for Noesis https://richwhitehouse.com/index.php?co ... project=91
thanks man, do you happen to know how to get the export working for when i want to get the model file back as .gto?
ikskoks

Post by ikskoks »

Just put plugin file in the plugins directory and open GTO file in Noesis.
mysteriousDINO
ultra-n00b

Post by mysteriousDINO »

ikskoks wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:53 pm Just put plugin file in the plugins directory and open GTO file in Noesis.
yea i know, but i was talking about the exporting. like i want to do some model swaps for TFU 2, save my changes and play my mod you know? if possible...