Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Need help with Dragon Ball Legends

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Arkaedus
ultra-n00b

Re: Need help with Dragon Ball Legends

Post by Arkaedus »

Hello

I am trying to do it.

I am using bluestacks 4 and bluestacks tweaker but i dont get models. i don't find the UnityCache folder. I found unity folder and streamingassetbundles folder.

Any help is welcome. Thanks
asdzx34
ultra-n00b

Post by asdzx34 »

jflieger wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:50 am Hey all, I've been trying to extract models from DB Legends on Android, pulled data from Bluestacks and now I'm stuck at streamingassetbundles. Unity/Asset Studio can't seem to read these bundles. I thought I solved it by digging into the cache, as I pulled every _data bundle from their nearly 1,000 individual folders and extracted all of them, only to find two or three models of Broly's face and that's it. So I've been back to the asset bundles folder seeing what I can do, and I can't seem to find any Unity tools that'll read the bundles in there. I can upload an asset bundle if it helps at all, any suggestions would be appreciated. :|
When I extract the textures are all red. How did you extract the normal color?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1f7pDF8 ... p=drivesdk
Galinho
ultra-n00b

Post by Galinho »

Did anyone figured out how to rip these models on the current day? The UnityCache folder doesn't seem to show up anymore
Galinho
ultra-n00b

Post by Galinho »

Galinho wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:47 pm Did anyone figured out how to rip these models on the current day? The UnityCache folder doesn't seem to show up anymore
I've got the UnityCache folder to show up now, but it remains empty