Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Yakuza 6/Kiwami 2/Hokuto ga Gotoku PS4/PS3/PC

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
einherjar007
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Re: Yakuza 6/Kiwami 2/Hokuto ga Gotoku PS4/PS3/PC

Post by einherjar007 »

virtua fighter esports.
Animations can be loaded with the same minmode plugin as Project Diva, but with IK settings required.
I've been trying to set the IK for Diva animations for some time, but I haven't tried it successfully.
By the time the Crystalized Rain tutorial was left, everyone seemed to be able to convert it...

The *.gmt animation in the motion folder is a Yakuza file. It's like the wreckage of the transition to the dragon engine.
The animation is called from the vf5 *.farc.

As a first step, put kg_hara_y under n_hara_cp.
By swapping this hierarchy for the time being, the rough motion and root motion will work properly.
The bone with _cp is presumed to be an IK bone, but even if you actually constrain it to ude, te, sune or asi
I don't seem to get good results.
GDL
veteran

Post by GDL »

einherjar007 wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:42 pm virtua fighter esports.
Animations can be loaded with the same minmode plugin as Project Diva, but with IK settings required.
I've been trying to set the IK for Diva animations for some time, but I haven't tried it successfully.
By the time the Crystalized Rain tutorial was left, everyone seemed to be able to convert it...

The *.gmt animation in the motion folder is a Yakuza file. It's like the wreckage of the transition to the dragon engine.
The animation is called from the vf5 *.farc.

As a first step, put kg_hara_y under n_hara_cp.
By swapping this hierarchy for the time being, the rough motion and root motion will work properly.
The bone with _cp is presumed to be an IK bone, but even if you actually constrain it to ude, te, sune or asi
I don't seem to get good results.
I find it kinda annoying that they decided to subdivide all the models THAT much into individual body parts as compared to how it was before (:
lezisell
n00b

Post by lezisell »

Can someone please explain me how to convert Kenzan GMD models (this tool doesn't open them) and extract VF5 models from Y6? Thank you.
neonvega
advanced

Post by neonvega »

where can the files be found for yakuza judgement be found? i need the game files in order to extract
neonvega
advanced

Post by neonvega »

i mean lost judgement that is can someone link the game files?
Mochi655
ultra-n00b

Post by Mochi655 »

I can't extract this file from Lost Judgment with the program. (bg_oosanbashi_a_01_3f[h]) :?:
foulveins
n00b

Post by foulveins »

Mochi655 wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:50 pm I can't extract this file from Lost Judgment with the program. (bg_oosanbashi_a_01_3f[h]) :?:
a handful of stages from 7 onwards can't be exported via this, nor the blender importer, due to "vertices with bone weights".

i've brought this up before with the creator of the .gmd blender addon, but unsure if anything came of it as of yet. educated guess is something to do with cloth in those stages -- you won't be able to export the backrooms of the kabuki theater in 7 either
neonvega
advanced

Post by neonvega »

can i ask after downloading the PAK files from the web what do I do next? is there a batch process im supposed to do with noesis or there some tool i need to access the smd assets?
HotDaniel
ultra-n00b

Post by HotDaniel »

I know this is an older/dead board but does anyone know how difficult it would be to relink textures without having to manually link every single one?
foulveins
n00b

Post by foulveins »

i just do the big brain thing of using either texcop for character models (https://github.com/Timo654/gmdTexcop) or for stages, literally dropping all the textures from texture .par files into the directory where the .gmd is lol