Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Detroit Become Human tools (PC, PS4)

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Jan666
veteran

Re: Detroit Become Human tools (PC, PS4)

Post by Jan666 »

SO i want extract all files from list.txt, can someone tell me the Code for the Batch in MS Editor?
PriestReaper
ultra-n00b

Post by PriestReaper »

Jan666 wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:18 pm SO i want extract all files from list.txt, can someone tell me the Code for the Batch in MS Editor?
Just rename list.txt to list.bat and run it.
Jan666
veteran

Post by Jan666 »

Can some one tell me the number/code in the list of todd williams house?
PriestReaper
ultra-n00b

Post by PriestReaper »

Jan666 wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:48 pm Can some one tell me the number/code in the list of todd williams house?
47F Todd Kitchen
682 Kitchen Props
483 Outside
47D Laundry
68E Laundry Props
47B Bedroom
696 Bedroom Props
1CED Bedroom TV
479 Bathroom
605 Bathroom Props
481 WC
60D WC Props
477 Alice Room
169 Alice Room Props
698 Garden
68A Living Room Props
Jan666
veteran

Post by Jan666 »

Is there a another list where the number/Codes are renamed by the objects? Just searching enviroment and houses
Jan666
veteran

Post by Jan666 »

PriestReaper wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:14 am
Jan666 wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:48 pm Can some one tell me the number/code in the list of todd williams house?
47F Todd Kitchen
682 Kitchen Props
483 Outside
47D Laundry
68E Laundry Props
47B Bedroom
696 Bedroom Props
1CED Bedroom TV
479 Bathroom
605 Bathroom Props
481 WC
60D WC Props
477 Alice Room
169 Alice Room Props
698 Garden
68A Living Room Props
First i wanna thank you, do you know the other houses and street props of the street, or do you have a list of these things?
Jan666
veteran

Post by Jan666 »

can someone tell me the Code for the batch file that put all the dat files into the detroit_img file to convert it to tga files?
and someone knows why xnconverter cant read the tga files/ the tga files are just white dont show a picture?
johnwithlenon
n00b

Post by johnwithlenon »

Jan666 wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:58 pm can someone tell me the Code for the batch file that put all the dat files into the detroit_img file to convert it to tga files?
There's a file "convert_img.bat", just drag&drop all the files that you want to convert into it.
and someone knows why xnconverter cant read the tga files/ the tga files are just white dont show a picture?
That's because of the alpha channel, they need to inverted. Or you can try batch converting them to *.bmp format for fast use.
rojan123
ultra-n00b

Post by rojan123 »

aaron1a12 wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:16 pm
daemon1 wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:40 pm no, i'm not GUESSING the information. It is in the files. Or in the "game" if you like it better. Not in RAW data chunk. But in the same file. I dont know how to say it better.
Ok, thank you for that information. But where in that file? Going up, you'll just find other QZIP texture entries, and down as well. I searched all files for the strings "DXT1", "DXT5", or "ATI2". I found nothing. :[

If those strings can't be found, then which bytes determine the DDS_PIXELFORMAT? w h e r e ?

The attached image shows a chunk deflated with Luigi's bms script, and on the right the same texture extracted with your tool, now with a header.
hello, its so late and I'm sorry for asking, but could I ask how did you decompress the files, cracked the segs? I'm stuck with bunch of qzi files.
rojan123
ultra-n00b

Post by rojan123 »

first of all thank you so much for putting for time and efford into making this tool, from all the posts and screenshots i can see how efficent and awesome it is. and because Ive studied computer programming i can see how hard it must be to encrypt and decompress such files with this amount of data. I really appreciate the extracted files. however, when i want to use the tool it keeps saying the unhandled exception, out of memory exception. though I dont lack memory capacity in my computer. or atleast, I suppose I dont for this amount of data. could you be so kind and tell me what the problem could be? and how much memory is needed for running your tool? thank you again for your time. have a nice day.
daemon1
MEGAVETERAN
MEGAVETERAN

Post by daemon1 »

rojan123 wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:50 am first of all thank you so much for putting for time and efford into making this tool, from all the posts and screenshots i can see how efficent and awesome it is. and because Ive studied computer programming i can see how hard it must be to encrypt and decompress such files with this amount of data. I really appreciate the extracted files. however, when i want to use the tool it keeps saying the unhandled exception, out of memory exception. though I dont lack memory capacity in my computer. or atleast, I suppose I dont for this amount of data. could you be so kind and tell me what the problem could be? and how much memory is needed for running your tool? thank you again for your time. have a nice day.
its not about memory, must be something else, like using PS4 tool on PC files or vice versa
rojan123
ultra-n00b

Post by rojan123 »

thank you so much for your help. I was able to extract the files and I really appreciate your work. Its really fascinating to study the codes and try to reverse engineer them. and your tool has helped me a lot with comparing and finding the connections.
timluther
ultra-n00b

Post by timluther »

Tried downloading the tool, both chrome and windows report 'detroit.exe' as containing a backdoor trojan (Win32/Bladabindi!ml)

If that's not intentional, perhaps cleaning up the tool is in order?
mono24
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by mono24 »

timluther wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:06 pm...If that's not intentional, perhaps cleaning up the tool is in order?
Seriously?
viewtopic.php?p=181233#p181233
Eikeegi
ultra-n00b

Post by Eikeegi »

Can someone wiser help me to understand what this error refers to -

"Unhandled Exception: System.ArgumentException: Empty path name is not legal.
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access)
at ?????????????????????????????????????????.?????????????????????????????????????????(String[] )"

It does generate the list file, but that is all it does. Perfectly legal Steam version of game. Perhaps I have done a mistake somewhere in tool use, but not savvy enough to get on right track.

Would appreciate any guidance. Unfortunately I am not very savvy with cmd and use of that and I apologise if my question is a silly one. English is not my 1st language I may have missed something obvious.