Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Granny .GR2 Reader plugin for Noesis

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
RobertPaulson
ultra-n00b

Re: Granny .GR2 Reader plugin for Noesis

Post by RobertPaulson »

erik945 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:52 pm Image

My two cents :)
Noesis Script for D2R UI files (* .sprite)
Icons for weapons, armor, spells, panels, etc. from here
data \ data \ hd \ global \ ui
HI, its me again. Sorry for silly question but How do I edit .sprite? I managed to open it, export it in different format but how do I go about importing it or saving it in .sprite after I've done my edits? thank you, and thanks for all these tools!
brayan81curu
ultra-n00b

Post by brayan81curu »

Someone knows use of the D2R textures _ktint, i manage to asseble in unity a shader that maps correctly _alb, _norm, and _orm(occlusion,roughness,metallic) but ktint no idea...
brayan81curu
ultra-n00b

Post by brayan81curu »

Example image
D2R_Unity3D.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Meva
ultra-n00b

Post by Meva »

hi, im have this error, exist plugin for 64 bits? where downloand, no found .. sorry

Meva
ultra-n00b

Post by Meva »

Hi, now possible open models .GR2, but no see textures, any solution ? thanks..

LxXDINJIN
ultra-n00b

Post by LxXDINJIN »

:] I need help, friend! Can you provide a convenient batch conversion. Texture function? Or you can let noesis preview the function of. Texture file separately!
Yretenai
veteran

Post by Yretenai »

Just posting here to say that the granny2_x64.dll from Anno 1404 works.
Sotek
ultra-n00b

Post by Sotek »

I've been trying everything to extract ESO meshes of characters, props and monsters to tinker with for 3D sculpting and printing. Thank you very much
Geo99
ultra-n00b

Post by Geo99 »

Meva wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:00 pm Hi, now possible open models .GR2, but no see textures, any solution ? thanks..

any update on the texture for .gr2 ?
Swift12
n00b

Post by Swift12 »

Sorry, total noob here, I downloaded Noesis and that GR2 plugin to try and open the Diablo II Resurrected models. I extracted them via Casc Viewer, but they are not in GR2 format, they are just called ****.model. How do I get them into GR2 format?

Thanks.
Neverstops577
ultra-n00b

Post by Neverstops577 »

Swift12 wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:20 pm Sorry, total noob here, I downloaded Noesis and that GR2 plugin to try and open the Diablo II Resurrected models. I extracted them via Casc Viewer, but they are not in GR2 format, they are just called ****.model. How do I get them into GR2 format?

Thanks.
You rename the .model to .gr2. I don't know why they're in .model but it's the same, so yeah.
Swift12
n00b

Post by Swift12 »

Neverstops577 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:20 am
Swift12 wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:20 pm Sorry, total noob here, I downloaded Noesis and that GR2 plugin to try and open the Diablo II Resurrected models. I extracted them via Casc Viewer, but they are not in GR2 format, they are just called ****.model. How do I get them into GR2 format?

Thanks.
You rename the .model to .gr2. I don't know why they're in .model but it's the same, so yeah.
Thanks. Renamed them, but get a Python error message when I try to open.
error.JPG
By the way, did anyone come up with a way to view modular characters from Diablo II Resurrected? I mean WoWHead and PureDiablo managed to do it somehow seeing as how they uploaded videos of the models during the beta already...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
zardalu
veteran

Post by zardalu »

You don't need to rename the files, and probably shouldn't. jayn23 plugin can read .model files directly. If you have the texture in a "textures" folder in the same directory as the model, then the model will show up in Noesis as textured for most character models.
By the way, did anyone come up with a way to view modular characters from Diablo II Resurrected?
jayn23's plugin can read all of the character models from the game. Some, like the zombies, come in parts which you would need to add together in 3d modeling software.
Swift12
n00b

Post by Swift12 »

zardalu wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:24 pm
You don't need to rename the files, and probably shouldn't. jayn23 plugin can read .model files directly. If you have the texture in a "textures" folder in the same directory as the model, then the model will show up in Noesis as textured for most character models.
I tried that, nothing shows up. Maybe I don't have the right GR2 dll? Which folder do I need to put that dll in, anyway?

By the way, did anyone come up with a way to view modular characters from Diablo II Resurrected?
jayn23's plugin can read all of the character models from the game. Some, like the zombies, come in parts which you would need to add together in 3d modeling software.
[/quote]
Do I need to put his plugin under Noesis\plugins\python\ to work? I assumed so as it has the same python format.
CosmicDreams
advanced

Post by CosmicDreams »

Anyone know how to get the GR2 files from ESO?