Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Fate Grand Order Arcade

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Simguy
advanced

Re: Fate Grand Order Arcade

Post by Simguy »

Someone said that Mordred was in the new update so I bashed my head against this some more.
https://github.com/LordDude/FGOA_objset ... GOA_bin.py

Exports UV's, Normals, Vertex Colors, and Skin Bindings. Its kinda hard to test given all the characters and how everyone's skeletons are set up (IK stuff I don't understand). Don't panic if characters show up dark or they look like they're missing pieces in the viewport (Noesis displays vertex colors by default) There is a setting to change that somewhere in Data View.
vergil3322
ultra-n00b

Post by vergil3322 »

Simguy wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:03 pm Someone said that Mordred was in the new update so I bashed my head against this some more.

Exports UV's, Normals, Vertex Colors, and Skin Bindings. Its kinda hard to test given all the characters and how everyone's skeletons are set up (IK stuff I don't understand). Don't panic if characters show up dark or they look like they're missing pieces in the viewport (Noesis displays vertex colors by default) There is a setting to change that somewhere in Data View.
I tested it on other models there are still some problems but nothing compared to before thank you.
wansf
veteran

Post by wansf »

Simguy wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:03 pm Someone said that Mordred was in the new update so I bashed my head against this some more.

a few model got errors
and others are fine with UVs and WEIGHT
finally Jesus saved us :owned2:
Darko
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Darko »

I don't know what I'm doing wrong:

I mean, I put the script in the python script section, Noesis recognises the script but it simply doesnt load any model.
Darkhowlings
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Darkhowlings »

It usually required that the Noesis had to be the latest version, at least 2 months old version from today.
Darko
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Darko »

Darkhowlings wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:16 pm It usually required that the Noesis had to be the latest version, at least 2 months old version from today.
It´s a clean updated version downloaded from mr addult's site.
Darkhowlings
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Darkhowlings »

Then it is maybe because the model is incompatible.
Darko
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Darko »

Demonslayerx8
veteran

Post by Demonslayerx8 »

well from what I saw, your doing everything correct. I can't think of anything that would cause it to not load for ya, since it works fine for me.Image
Simguy
advanced

Post by Simguy »

Darko wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:32 pm Probably:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrap6hzueI8
Whats weird is it doesn't seem like its failing to read the file, its not even trying. DM me a few of those models and I'll take a look.
uyjulian
n00b

Post by uyjulian »

The issue may be that there may be another plugin installed that conflicts with the .bin extension
andree
veteran

Post by andree »

Works perfectly, but there's UV problems with the "face morph" models
ailephi
beginner

Post by ailephi »

So far, I've seen Servants 0025 (Marie), 0054 (Shuten), 0084 (Hokusai) and 0090 (BB) cant be read by the new script
Darkhowlings
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Darkhowlings »

If I remember (I may it be wrong), but someone mentioned in one of the posts that each model have they own format and/or different way made. Making the plugin not being able to work always.
Simguy
advanced

Post by Simguy »

ailephi wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:27 am So far, I've seen Servants 0025 (Marie), 0054 (Shuten), 0084 (Hokusai) and 0090 (BB) cant be read by the new script
Updated: https://github.com/LordDude/FGOA_objset ... GOA_bin.py

Sorry for the "Whack-a-mole" approach to bug-fixing, That's just how I know how to do things.

Apparently some files (Like BB) have more then one model inside.
andree wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:04 am Works perfectly, but there's UV problems with the "face morph" models
That's intentional on my part. I know Noesis has a way to setup morph targets but the plugin is unwieldy enough so I just left them as separate models for people to set them up on their own.