Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Name changes

The Off-Topic Forum - Anything goes! As long as it's legal(ish). Things that made you scream "Holy Cow!"
Dinoguy1000
Site Admin

Name changes

Post by Dinoguy1000 »

You can now change your account name yourself! To do so, click your name in the top-right corner, then click "User Control Panel" in the popup window, then the "Profile" tab, and finally the "Edit account settings" option. If you need help, please post here, but note that if a username change is prevented because it matches the blacklist, we probably won't allow you to use that username.
Welcome to Xentax!

Rules | Requests | Wiki | Discord

If you run across a post that breaks the rules, please report the post - a mod or admin will handle it from there.
Evin
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Re: Name changes

Post by Evin »

Hello, I am unable to change my username (I just want to change the first letter uppercase)

On your sample image your name is in an input field, by mine is not.
Could you please check, or it is enough for me if you could change the first letter uppercase.

Thank you!

PS: I logged out and back in, maybe it helps, but nothing changed.
Dinoguy1000
Site Admin

Post by Dinoguy1000 »

Aah, sorry about that. Turns out there was one other setting that needed changed, which I've updated. Renaming should now work for all accounts, if you could please try again.
Welcome to Xentax!

Rules | Requests | Wiki | Discord

If you run across a post that breaks the rules, please report the post - a mod or admin will handle it from there.
Evin
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by Evin »

Thank you, working! :]