Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Immortal Fenyx Rising .forge

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Sharppy
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Re: Immortal Fenyx Rising .forge

Post by Sharppy »

Sorry the files are tricky and the tools are not well known or in private servers. I talked to DKDave and he is making something i think to parse the data in Noesis. And if it works, it should be able to do all other assassins creeds that use Blacksmith or ACViewer. More to come thank you for your help but this still won't solve that batch issue we are faced in the community. I would still need to load each one and manually export. Thank you though truly. Your help is always appreciated. I really wish we could figure out that forza stuff :keke: I will still save your tool as i did with wild arms :) i did attempt though.
Arczi
ultra-n00b

Post by Arczi »

How did u unpacked those *.forge files?

Edit: Ah i see script ;)
forgeMaster
beginner

Post by forgeMaster »

Sharppy wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:04 pm Thanks mono but this dont support skeletons does it ? and im not really sure how to load anything
Haven't updated the schema for Fenyx in ACViewer in a long time. Will try to do that when I have time.
ACViewer do support skeleton and animations, but I need to tweak the code a bit for Fenyx.
forgeMaster
beginner

Post by forgeMaster »

Updated schema to last version (at time of writing 1.3.4). Can load worlds again without crashing.
No characters yet but I will take a look to see how easy it is to support.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sharppy
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Sharppy »

That would be awesome can it batch extract or be ran through CMD ? DKDave made a script that can read files .dat but we renamed files to .ifrmesh and they seem to be readable but many do fail. And no skeletal support but bones are parsed.
Leo73
beginner

Post by Leo73 »

Hey,

just wondering if there are good news about the models and textures from Fenyx Rising?

I actually only need the statues of the greek gods. AC Viewer in its current version crashes when trying to export to fbx unfortunately. I even do not know how to unpack these forge files…

would be cool if someone would point me into the right direction. I would be willing to do the necessary steps for those few statues manually, just have no idea how and where to start.

Thanks in Advance
shakotay2
MEGAVETERAN
MEGAVETERAN

Post by shakotay2 »

Those who need steps should start here
shakotay2 wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:32 pm
then ask specific questions.

Use the .dat sample from here:
Sharppy wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:27 am
Load it into Make_H2O-ImmFenyxR.exe (get the .dlls before mentioned in first linked post):
The resulting H2O file is:

0x2d910 22434
Vb1
12 99
0xae0c 5074
0xf7c 8

where first line is Face indices' address and count
and 4th line is vertices' address and count.

In hex2obj:
File\Open model file (.dat), then File\Open H2O, press 'mesh' button.

(Didn't handle textures because I don't have any.)
Tuts: a) Bigchillghost, viewtopic.php?f=29&t=17889
b) Extracting simple models: http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=10894
"Quoting the whole thing. Would u ever stop this nonsense?"
roabel8
ultra-n00b

Post by roabel8 »

Sharppy wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:56 pm Sorry the files are tricky and the tools are not well known or in private servers. I talked to DKDave and he is making something i think to parse the data in Noesis. And if it works, it should be able to do all other assassins creeds that use Blacksmith or ACViewer. More to come thank you for your help but this still won't solve that batch issue we are faced in the community. I would still need to load each one and manually export. Thank you though truly. Your help is always appreciated. I really wish we could figure out that forza stuff :keke: I will still save your tool as i did with wild arms :) i did attempt though.
Hey! I've been looking for DKDave, do you know where I can find him? Would really appreciate it.